RECRUITING: Wheeler impressed by Iowa State visit, eyes May 6 decision

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I’m honestly not sure if the offseason could be going any worse.

-Lose THT
-Lose Wigginton
-Lose Lard
-Miss on Gilder
-Miss on Nadolny
-Miss on Wheeler
-Tucker is probably going to Auburn or Kansas

Almost appears as if Caleb Grill is our last hope and he’s not going to make us a tournament team.

I guess the only way it could be going worse would be if Haliburton or Jacobson also left.

I’m prepared to get a lot of hate for posting this but I’m just posting the honest truth.

Spring isn't over yet. Post your fears later.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I honestly thought THT being a possible lottery pick would have held more weight during the spring.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Why delay the inevitable? I really don’t think anything better is going to come along than what we missed on. I’m holding out hope Wigginton returns because he’s our best chance to get an impact player.

There are going to be more grad transfers that we haven't heard about. Like you said there is still a small chance Wigginton comes back. Most of us will wait and see how things play out while some of you pout.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I'm not saying he will be fired if he under-performs, but it's a pretty important year, if we assume next year is a struggle.

It absolutely would be a problem if we have rough years back to back.

From being on this site all season I’d have thought last year was the roughest year in the history of not just CBB, not even of college sports,but in the history of sport..,from caber tossing to darts to NFL.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
There are going to be more grad transfers that we haven't heard about. Like you said there is still a small chance Wigginton comes back. Most of us will wait and see how things play out while some of you pout.

Nobody here is pouting. I simply stated that as of now, the offseason couldn’t be going worse. Is that not true? If it isn’t true, why? Since the season ended, what’s the most positive thing that has happened? Sure, we could add someone later on and that’s why I said as of now.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Hey, watch out. You'll have the "never criticize anything Iowa State because I mindlessly go through life unquestioning and dragging my stupid hairy knuckles" crowd down your throat with comments like that.

This is like a new low for you. And you had set the bar 100 miles below the earth. You’ll end up in China in about 3 more posts

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I love how people think it’s pouting when it’s real fans and donors etc...just wanting isu b-ball to have a competitive team this year..

Reality is we struck out on our top 3 spring targets in HS kids...

We really need to land Tucker or a player of similar caliber in order to not be a bottom dweller this fall.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Nobody here is pouting. I simply stated that as of now, the offseason couldn’t be going worse. Is that not true? If it isn’t true, why? Since the season ended, what’s the most positive thing that has happened? Sure, we could add someone later on and that’s why I said as of now.

"Why wait? We're just delaying the inevitable". Yep, you're pouting.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Why delay the inevitable? I really don’t think anything better is going to come along than what we missed on. I’m holding out hope Wigginton returns because he’s our best chance to get an impact player.

Jesus, emo posting again from you.

Pathetic.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I love how people think it’s pouting when it’s real fans and donors etc...just wanting isu b-ball to have a competitive team this year..

Reality is we struck out on our top 3 spring targets in HS kids...

We really need to land Tucker or a player of similar caliber in order to not be a bottom dweller this fall.

How are you a real fan. Give me the definition of what it takes to be a real fan.