LB: Niemann
LB: Rose
LB: Spears
DB: Hankins
DB: Eisworth
DB: Stone
DB: Ojemudia

Not sure on special teams

If you find this funny @Shawker why don't you list your team?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
For starters I found it amusing that you picked ISU's TE but didn't spell his name right.

Oops. Edited. I was going to say I'm not sure how you could find that list funny considering it looks pretty accurate. I assumed Niemann was your best LB to play along side Rose and Spears but wasn't for sure

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
To break it down, obviously at the top Purdy is better than Stanley

RB - I think you just have to plug in an ISU guy because Iowa's RB's were so bad last year

WR's - Jones and Milton are on there for sure and then we just land a big bodied guy that led an SEC team in receiving last year that chose us over Auburn and Oklahoma State

TE you could say with Iowa's track record Iowa might have a better guy but I'm not sure

OL - I'd listen to arguments there. Jackson and Wirfs when their mind is right and they're not suspended they are very good. Not sure else who you have. Knipfel was a stud last year, JGJ is supposedly better this year after being so inconsistent this last year and Newell I think has a very bright future

DL - If you go a 3 down lineman it's obviously Lima, Bailey and Epenesa. If you go 4 I think you have to throw Enyi in there if he's healthy, they love him

LB - I just threw in one of your guys to go along Rose and Spears. Everyone is very high on McDonald but he has to prove it first

DB - You got 3 of the 4 and Eisworth is the best of the bunch

Not sure how you could find that funny @JSS or @Shawker

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
To break it down, obviously at the top Purdy is better than Stanley

RB - I think you just have to plug in an ISU guy because Iowa's RB's were so bad last year

WR's - Jones and Milton are on there for sure and then we just land a big bodied guy that led an SEC team in receiving last year that chose us over Auburn and Oklahoma State

TE you could say with Iowa's track record Iowa might have a better guy but I'm not sure

OL - I'd listen to arguments there. Jackson and Wirfs when their mind is right and they're not suspended they are very good. Not sure else who you have. Knipfel was a stud last year, JGJ is supposedly better this year after being so inconsistent this last year and Newell I think has a very bright future

DL - If you go a 3 down lineman it's obviously Lima, Bailey and Epenesa. If you go 4 I think you have to throw Enyi in there if he's healthy, they love him

LB - I just threw in one of your guys to go along Rose and Spears. Everyone is very high on McDonald but he has to prove it first

DB - You got 3 of the 4 and Eisworth is the best of the bunch

Not sure how you could find that funny @JSS or @Shawker
Hi @CyTwins .. Did you have a chance to amend your crazy stat?
https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/iowa-football-recruiting.218752/page-1180#post-6649754

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
AYDIKgy.jpg