Isaiah Moss Transferring

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Actually I've shown someone was wrong. Not trusting an Iowa fan is nothing new though.

Back to Isaiah...

From what I saw of Iowa I actually didn't mind Moss. I don't recall seeing him doing or expecting a hold-me-back from the bench after a basic basketball play, or making no look passes with no defenders around.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt and JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
From what I saw of Iowa I actually didn't mind Moss. I don't recall seeing him doing or expecting a hold-me-back from the bench after a basic basketball play, or making no look passes with no defenders around.
Very fair way of putting it. Not a world beater but a nice piece. With some decent coaching, he could have a nice Senior season. I mentioned a month or so ago, LI-C would be a nice fit for him and he could put up some good numbers. Better than Ellingson.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Has a 3 year P5 starter ever transferred before?
P5 is the key there because Kane started for Marshall. Chris Allen didnt start until his Junior year at MS.
Reid Travis comes to mind without doing much work.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
P5 is the key there because Kane started for Marshall. Chris Allen didnt start until his Junior year at MS.
Reid Travis comes to mind without doing much work.

Travis only started a handful of games his freshman year IIRC

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Travis only started a handful of games his freshman year IIRC
He only started 12 of the 28 games he played in his freshman year but then started all of the games he played the next three years before transferring for his fifth year. Granted that second year it was only 8 games due to injury, but you could argue that he was indeed a 3 year starter.

rhoho

Dec 2, 2015
Southern Iowa
I see we’ve arrived at the time of year where Hawk trolls pretend we care about Iowa baseball
I am not sure if you live around Scheels in Des Moines but if you do or have been in it in the last 3 years they have a lot of Iowa baseball apparel and from talking to the manager there they sell a crap ton of it. If it makes you feel better to think not a lot of people care about them then ok keep thinking that but you are far from the truth on that.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I am not sure if you live around Scheels in Des Moines but if you do or have been in it in the last 3 years they have a lot of Iowa baseball apparel and from talking to the manager there they sell a crap ton of it. If it makes you feel better to think not a lot of people care about them then ok keep thinking that but you are far from the truth on that.

JFC you’re dumb

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I know it is clearly a P5 for football, but why not "P6" for basketball?

The Big East has been better than the SEC and Pac-12 in most recent years.

Are you maybe taking a stab at the Pac-12 there or something?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My BIL has a lot of Hawk gear and has never been to an Iowa FB, BB or any other sporting event. He's supporting them with his dollars, but he couldn't tell you jack **** about their rosters. I think he likes cheering with his friends but he doesn't really care about any of the teams.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
My BIL has a lot of Hawk gear and has never been to an Iowa FB, BB or any other sporting event. He's supporting them with his dollars, but he couldn't tell you jack **** about their rosters. I think he likes cheering with his friends but he doesn't really care about any of the teams.

This says a lot about your sister.