JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
BogusWiltedFishingcat-max-1mb.gif
Hes a beet farmer that went to college. Something one of your ANF assistants says isn't necessary.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
On twitter a lot. Anybody who tweets negative stuff at athletes is a loser. Very few, if any, exceptions.
A bigger loser is someone that's been banned a half a dozen times on their rivals board trying to make something out of it.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Agree. Adults who let their fandom drive them to tweeting at college-aged kids like this is beyond pathetic. And yes, hok fans who do it are just as pathetic.

I'm even annoyed when an Iowa fan uses the term "hok".

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Absolutely. Why dont you just block him?

I rarely respond to him anymore, his game has gotten so sad and stale, and with Iowa winning at everything it just doesn't seem fair. He responds to my posts literally within minutes, feels like I'm being stalked, just scroll up to see for yourself. So sometimes I'll throw him something.

You seem extra salty lately.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I rarely respond to him anymore, his game has gotten so sad and stale, and with Iowa winning literally everything it just doesn't seem fair. He responds to my posts literally within minutes, feels like I'm being stalked, just scroll up to see for yourself. So sometimes I'll throw him something.

You seem extra salty lately.
You used the extra salty on me like a month ago. Your slogans are played out.

And he cant respond to your posts if you block him FYI.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've now found out that a team that literally wins at every thing needs to give tickets away against a Final Four team. Yikes.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You used the extra salty on me like a month ago. Your slogans are played out.

And he cant respond to your posts if you block him FYI.

Well obviously something's wrong. Just looking out for you. And 'salty' isn't really my slogan, it's pretty common.