Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Here’s what you can explain buddy. Why do you support and endorse low income people being denied housing?
giphy.gif

• Useful
Reactions: JP4CY

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Did some looking around, didn't realize the kid from the Bronx was another Russell Westbrook.

Will have to adjust analysis accordingly.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Did some looking around, didn't realize the kid from the Bronx was another Russell Westbrook.

Will have to adjust analysis accordingly.

Why is their optimism about him? With Fran's track record at the PG position and the fact nobody else wanted him would end that you would think

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Classless *****. It's true but you don't tweet stuff like that to players. It's top of the loser heap stuff.

Taking a soft poke at Iowa City and then telling a player to have fun and do well is classless ******** to you? You've got some delicate sensibilities.

• Funny
Reactions: Cydkar

Aug 26, 2014
If I were that Harvey kid, I wouldn’t go to Iowa. Clearly there is a huge racism problem happening there. All the black kids left early. So Fran is a jerk AND a racist. I’m sure they are proud of him over there.

• Funny
Reactions: Cytown12