All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
“We were watching the Oklahoma State game again [Wednesday] and I don’t even know how he makes that play,” Campbell said. “Brock is one of those guys that, there are some people that were put on this Earth to play quarterback and I feel like Brock has got that intangible and work ethic and innateness that he shows up when it matters most and he’s got the ability to see the field. I think he’s like David in a way. David had elite vision and he always had elite vision. I think Brock is the same way. He’s got elite vision, he’s got a great feel for what’s going on and what’s now fun is to give him command of what’s going on and I think that’s where you’ve seen the great growth.”

The storyline that maybe went under the radar a bit this spring was Purdy going through his first spring ball. He’s no longer being rushed into the offense. Manning and Co. have time to adjust to his skills (and maybe deficiencies) and the offense will truly be his when Aug. 31 rolls around.

Any update on this guy?

AR-180729818.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

He just shut down pizza ranch. Ate them out of chicken.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa hired their 10th assistant. Jay Niemann who this off season alone has been fired by Rutgers, hired by Kansas, hired by Wyoming and now hired by Iowa. True story

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY