Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If I had a prior username, what would it matter to you?

You did have a prior username and you said you have never started a thread or trolled. Considering you have gotten banned before I think that it's safe to assume you're lying

• Informative
Reactions: JSS

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I've never started a thread, let alone one saying I would never troll again. And I've never trolled.

giphy.gif

• Winner
  • Creative
Reactions: CyTwins and JSS

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So what was your prior user name?

One thing I will say, Is i do question if this is buddy, probably that yellowback dude. Buddy never denied where he was from to me. He at least had a little fortitude there when we would talk HS sports.

Aug 26, 2014
One thing I will say, Is i do question if this is buddy, probably that yellowback dude. Buddy never denied where he was from to me. He at least had a little fortitude there when we would talk HS sports.
Maybe it's little Brian F. It would make a lot of sense since Brian is the world's largest d-bag.

• Winner
Reactions: Brandon