SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The official voice of Iowa Athletics:
Screenshot-20190428-084441-Facebook.jpg

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Lol I know you won’t understand but this thread is over 3 years old. It’s not surprising since both hawk report and Hawkeye nation don’t see near the traffic that CF does.

Curious how you know this? I don’t view HN, but I frequent HR. It seems as if that site has significantly more traffic than this one. Even the Off Topic board along may surpass this site.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
It’s been talked about before, don’t care to try and search it up, numbers wise CF is ahead of both.

I’m not a tech guy, and I didn’t think those numbers were readily available, but I’ll take your word for it. At any rate, HR is pretty close to this site in traffic, at least to the naked eye.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I’m not a tech guy, and I didn’t think those numbers were readily available, but I’ll take your word for it. At any rate, HR is pretty close to this site in traffic, at least to the naked eye.

HR is a dump and it's not even close. There are more hok fans on here who are active than HR.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
"My website gets more traffic than yours"... ROTFL. Just awesome.

You're a prime example of a hawk fan who contributes to the traffic on here. I understand, you may have a mental disorder to I will tread lightly.

JSS

Apr 16, 2019
You're a prime example of a hawk fan who contributes to the traffic on here. I understand, you may have a mental disorder to I will tread lightly.
If you're so mad on a message board that you have to resort to name calling, I'll choose to take it as a compliment.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron