All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It’s a fair critique. On one hand they’ve done a good job of developing 2 and 3 star guys into high level talent. On the other...especially last year...he doesn’t get enough out of that talent.

Don’t know what the correct answer is here quite honestly.
To be fair last season HAM hands was missing open players regularly.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Just please tell me you'll be predicting another dominating ISU win this fall for the third year in a row.
Take his predictions and flip them around. Maybe the worst ever at predictions and they are shockingly bad with the insane score predictions etc. he says his wife is a hawk. Do you think she hides short ropes and chairs when Isu and Iowa play?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Take his predictions and flip them around. Maybe the worst ever at predictions and they are shockingly bad with the insane score predictions etc. he says his wife is a hawk. Do you think she hides short ropes and chairs when Isu and Iowa play?

I actually really like ISU's chances this year. The game is one of MC's top priorities. It's being played at MidAmerican Energy Field. And we're losing gobs of talent again to the NFL. Plus my daughter will be a first-year at ISU and she's very lucky. So if '76 makes another prediction that'd level things out for me.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I actually really like ISU's chances this year. The game is one of MC's top priorities. It's being played at MidAmerican Energy Field. And we're losing gobs of talent again to the NFL. Plus my daughter will be a first-year at ISU and she's very lucky. So if '76 makes another prediction that'd level things out for me.
76 is one of yours

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
upload_2019-4-18_23-13-9.jpeg

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa under achieved last year no doubt. A number of factors led to the 9-4 record. Inconsistent qb play, fant and kf not seeing eye to eye, some dumb turnovers against Wisconsin, secondary getting torched against Purdue, etc. Iowa should have won the west and went 10-2.

I wouldn't say Iowa under achieved considering they had no skill in the back field and little on the outside

Aug 26, 2014
Just please tell me you'll be predicting another dominating ISU win this fall for the third year in a row.
If you guys don't get an unfair advantage again, and our QB is healthy, yes we will be the living **** out of your team and their heavy set QB who now has nobody to throw to and your dbag offensive coordinator.

• Disagree
Reactions: HawkFan1

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
If you guys don't get an unfair advantage again, and our QB is healthy, yes we will be the living **** out of your team and their heavy set QB who now has nobody to throw to and your dbag offensive coordinator.
Since when did being a better team become an unfair advantage?

• Disagree
Reactions: 1976

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
“We were watching the Oklahoma State game again [Wednesday] and I don’t even know how he makes that play,” Campbell said. “Brock is one of those guys that, there are some people that were put on this Earth to play quarterback and I feel like Brock has got that intangible and work ethic and innateness that he shows up when it matters most and he’s got the ability to see the field. I think he’s like David in a way. David had elite vision and he always had elite vision. I think Brock is the same way. He’s got elite vision, he’s got a great feel for what’s going on and what’s now fun is to give him command of what’s going on and I think that’s where you’ve seen the great growth.”

The storyline that maybe went under the radar a bit this spring was Purdy going through his first spring ball. He’s no longer being rushed into the offense. Manning and Co. have time to adjust to his skills (and maybe deficiencies) and the offense will truly be his when Aug. 31 rolls around.

Any update on this guy?

AR-180729818.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
“We were watching the Oklahoma State game again [Wednesday] and I don’t even know how he makes that play,” Campbell said. “Brock is one of those guys that, there are some people that were put on this Earth to play quarterback and I feel like Brock has got that intangible and work ethic and innateness that he shows up when it matters most and he’s got the ability to see the field. I think he’s like David in a way. David had elite vision and he always had elite vision. I think Brock is the same way. He’s got elite vision, he’s got a great feel for what’s going on and what’s now fun is to give him command of what’s going on and I think that’s where you’ve seen the great growth.”

The storyline that maybe went under the radar a bit this spring was Purdy going through his first spring ball. He’s no longer being rushed into the offense. Manning and Co. have time to adjust to his skills (and maybe deficiencies) and the offense will truly be his when Aug. 31 rolls around.

Any update on this guy?

AR-180729818.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

I knew he looked familiar.

latest

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy and CyTwins