Favorite Non-Con Football of All Time Game (non-ToE)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Since it's the off season I thought this might be interesting. Looking back obviously the Seneca was in game stands out but there's gotta be a few others in there I'm forgetting like that game at West Point.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I was probably at this game, but I have no recollection of it whatsoever because I was too young. Seems like it had to be a fun one

Is this the one where the coach was stomping on our logo? I was thinking Toledo but can’t remember exactly.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Iowa State vs Nebraska - 1992

A young KnappShack stormed the field to celebrate the win!

(I know. I know. It was a conference game at the time, but those chicken **** cornholers are definitely non-con now. **** Nebraska. Today. Tomorrow. Forever.)

• Funny
Reactions: clone2003

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Well I was super hyped for that Utah game back in 2010 but then we got completely destroyed lol. The Uconn games with steele jantz.

I will go with the UCONN game, the only non-con road game I have been to that ISU has won. Hard to get too excited about all the close wins over UNI or Akron.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Watching TD run for 378 yards and set the record at the time.

Whoops forgot it was supposed to be non con.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Is this the one where the coach was stomping on our logo? I was thinking Toledo but can’t remember exactly.

Yes. Their coach and players were stomping on our logo. I was in the marching band for this game and saw it all first hand. Their coach went sprinting after the officials into the tunnel of Jacobsen. He then came running back out to tell his players not to leave the field. He accidentally tripped over a band members foot and biffed it on the way out and the whole band laughed at him. It was something to see.

• Informative
Reactions: cyclones500

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA

I was probably at this game, but I have no recollection of it whatsoever because I was too young. Seems like it had to be a fun one

Classy bunch that team was. Refused to leave the field, coach throws a temper tantrum on the field, we have fireworks going off behind the SEZ, and they finally concede after a ~20 minute standoff by leaving the field while yelling at fans and flipping off the crowd.

• Agree
Reactions: throwittoblythe

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
How about the 10-6 road victory over Florida State in 1975? (Florida State sucked back then, but still.)

Most disappointing? The 1943 loss to Iowa Pre-Flight still stings. Stings bad.