Finding ISU gear in DSM

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
I'm visiting family in DSM, and having no luck finding a new ISU cap. Any suggestions where to find ISU stuff, besides Schell's?

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
The Stadium over by Valley West has a decent assortment of stuff.

Their only "brand" is UnderArmour, I don't think they carry much Nike at all.

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Hy-Vee and Pro-Image are two spots but if you don't like what Sheels has you probably won't like their selection. What are you looking for?

CyTom

Mar 30, 2006
Des Moines
JC Penney in Valley West Mall or Harrison Sports in Southridge Mall.

There is also a sports clothes store in Valley West but can't remember the name of it.

bigB

May 30, 2008
I purchased a hat at a Jordan Creek 'sports store', 2nd floor across from Scheel's....It was one that Scheel's did not have. For anything other than hat's, I would say Scheel's is the place for Iowa State gear.-unless you make the journey to Ames.

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
Hy-Vee and Pro-Image are two spots but if you don't like what Sheels has you probably won't like their selection. What are you looking for?

I am looking for a red cloth hat with the new logo...saw bunch at T Galaxy on Saturday, but none were my size

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
I am looking for a red cloth hat with the new logo...saw bunch at T Galaxy on Saturday, but none were my size

There is a sports store in Valleywest mall, 2nd floor I think it is Pro Image and there is a hat store next to Cinabunn that are probably the two best options for hats.

JRCampy

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'd definitely go to the Pro Image at Valley West before the one at Jordan Creek, seems like they have about 10x the space at Valley West. I hate the Jordan Creek location, they've got too much crap shoved in that one little store, and when other people are in there it's almost impossible to move around...

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
I'd definitely go to the Pro Image at Valley West before the one at Jordan Creek, seems like they have about 10x the space at Valley West. I hate the Jordan Creek location, they've got too much crap shoved in that one little store, and when other people are in there it's almost impossible to move around...

I agree the pro image in Valley West has two different stores, one for random stuff, magentic dart board, neon lights, glasses, etc. and one for clothing and hats. That is the place to check out.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006

Is Pro-Image at Jordan Creek the one way at the end, kind of by itself?

I went in that store looking for a cardinal I-State polo. They had nothing ISU (didn't look for hats). The girl working tried to interest me in some iowa apparel. :eek:

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Is Pro-Image at Jordan Creek the one way at the end, kind of by itself?

I went in that store looking for a cardinal I-State polo. They had nothing ISU (didn't look for hats). The girl working tried to interest me in some iowa apparel. :eek:

It's across the hall for Scheels and Verizon. It has alot of stuff for pro sports, some ISU gear but it is in a very very small space.