Lard

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I’d be shocked if he’s back next year, hope I’m wrong.
Where does he go? Transferring does him no good because he used his redshirt and nobody is going to risk him in the NBA with his behavior history. The only shot of anything is to go to Europe and you don't typically see guys leave early for that.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Complete BS when he (and Jacobson) are standing their ground like it is taught in Jr High and that's a foul because Wesson does this weird movement where he looks in pain backing up over the defender. Someone please tell me what conference these refs are from.
The play where Lard got low and kept Wesson from backing him down in the first half that was whistled was complete horse ****. Lard was fleeced this game.

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
I can't wait to watch all of the stretch 4s drain 3s like last year.
How does that change with Jacobson in the starting lineup with two big? If you got two bigs solo is the better choice than Jacobson... so is condit.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
He stepped in mightily tonight, behind the back pass aside. I wish we'd had him in more and fed him more, he was scoring easily inside.
Totally agree....during the shooting slump, he was the only offense we had

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
When you need a beast to body up and not take any **** down in the post make sure you bring your own junkyard dog. We got ours.

I loved watching him not take anything from the crap Ohio State gave him. Twice, at minimum, he was hit with an elbow to the face and he still battled like a spartan in 300 taking names and kicking ass. I'm so glad for Cam to come full circle this season. For all the haters and doubters, Cam is a beast and can't wait to see more of him in the Cardinal and yellow.

That is all.

P.S. **** Ohio State
Lardatory.png

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Jacobson needs the Kyle Kempt role next year. Great guy, hard worker, team leader... from the bench.

Dude works hard but is over matched. 1 or 2 of Lard, Conditt, and Young need to start and all 3 play in front of MJ next year.

• Friendly
Reactions: SpokaneCY

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The play where Lard got low and kept Wesson from backing him down in the first half that was whistled was complete horse ****. Lard was fleeced this game.

I thought that one may have been a decent call. Lard kind of goosed even if he was standing his ground. I can’t even get away with a knee up the butt in rec league.

That being said, now that I watch more NBA, the inconsistency in college refs is hard to watch. I liked the one where we were pretty much giving Wesson a layup but he sticks both chicken wings up to clear imaginary space and gets a foul call.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Can Lard is an NBA talent but mentally has to get right, first.

I feel for the guy. One of my favorites on this team because when he wants to be, I believe he’s one of the best bigs in the nation

• Optimistic
Reactions: SpokaneCY

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I agree with this. Lard battled. Jacobson disappeared. Surprising.

Not really, Jacobson has not played well vs bigger, stronger players all season. Solo was sorely missed vs more physical teams.

Irish1

Feb 5, 2016
If we had had Jacobson in front of Wesson and Lard behind, it may have been a different story. Jacobson could play a 4 position as wing or post. Jacobson could play a 3 position, he has a good outside shot and can drive the lane. We should not play only a four guard offense next year. .......we had no Plan B this year, and it hurt us badly.

That being said, I have my doubts Lard will be back next year. I hope he is, but I am not confident Prohm will ever build an offense around him. Especially if Wiggington is here, which I hope he's not.

Help Support Us

Become a patron