Here I always thought Marty was the attention seeking *******

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
Bush league at best the day after match ups are presented. Forgot I was even following Miller on Twitter. Today was a good day to unfollow. **** these trolls. And I know where I'm not shopping for my next ISU flag.

Edited to add:
I may have overreacted. It's been a morning.. I've been corrected. Seen the light. Leaving original post up as my personal shame.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: discydisc

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Bush league at best the day after match ups are presented. Forgot I was even following Miller on Twitter. Today was a good day to unfollow. **** these trolls. And I know where I'm not shopping for my next ISU flag.

Listened to the whole show this morning. You couldn't be further off from what they were trying to do or achieve and why they were doing it.

Context man....context.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008

tenor.gif

(Disclaimer: Directed at the post, not the tweet.)

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
Listened to the whole show this morning. You couldn't be further off from what they were trying to do or achieve and why they were doing it.

Context man....context.
If I stand corrected mea culpa. Both ISU and Iowa making the tourney and this was the first tweet I saw from them.

• Dumb
Reactions: discydisc

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Still pissed they replaced Dan Patrick"s third hour.....wont listen.

Do you really need a 3rd hour of 4 guys sucking up to Dan?

I don't hate the DPShow, he's a good interviewer, I just get sick of the constant sucking up.