Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I was on vacation. Sorry you missed me while I was gone, but I have better things to do on vacation than try to explain elementary concepts to you.
You mean like how you think the Sun Belt's defense is best of all FBS because they have a higher number associated to them, on YOUR preferred S&P rankings?:rolleyes:

Oh... you mean the elementary concept that you don't know what you are talking about?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Glad the whole Purdy Alabama non-commitable scholarship was finally cleared up. Apparentley he was asked to be a preferred walkon at Bama and he said no thanks.

Those announcers were god awful and the fact you’re using them as evidence is laughable.

They verbatim said, they didn’t understand why Purdy didn’t transfer after not getting the starting job right out of the gate.... as a true freshman lol

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Those announcers were god awful and the fact you’re using them as evidence is laughable.

They verbatim said, they didn’t understand why Purdy didn’t transfer after not getting the starting job right out of the gate.... as a true freshman lol

Reactions: CyDude16

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I was on vacation. Sorry you missed me while I was gone, but I have better things to do on vacation than try to explain elementary concepts to you.
That is nice of your mommy and daddy to take you on vacation. Sucks they took your cell phone away while traveling.

• Funny
Reactions: Cytown12

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Hawkmi1987