Iowa Football Recruiting

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
I'm just gonna say one thing. You hoks have been saying Goodson had an offer from jimbo with no proof so why couldn't this kid have one from ferments?

I don’t believe anyone has claimed that Goodson had an offer from Michigan- I certainly haven’t. Use your brain though- why would Iowa try so desperately to get this QB’s commitment when they already had a QB committed? Iowa wasn’t looking to sign two QBs last year; they rarely (if ever) do. The other in-state P5 team was looking for a second QB though, and didn’t have one until the late period signing day.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don’t believe anyone has claimed that Goodson had an offer from Michigan- I certainly haven’t. Use your brain though- why would Iowa try so desperately to get this QB’s commitment when they already had a QB committed? Iowa wasn’t looking to sign two QBs last year; they rarely (if ever) do. The other in-state P5 team was looking for a second QB though, and didn’t have one until the late period signing day.
You, among others said Iowa beat out Michigan. I asked if he had an offer and you played the "offer" vs offer game for too long.

Then, the resident Hok geneous said:

It was on one of the boards, not sure which one. I follow report and nation.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Its got to be a ***** for Benji trying to keep up with his lies, half truths, and straight up ********.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yes, how dare I post after getting home from a night out. I’ll be sure to consult with you next time to make sure it’s okay.
The shrimp and a night out explain two nights of stupid posts. What is the explntion for the rest of the garbage you post?

• Funny
Reactions: Naddafinga

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Must be at least decent considering his stats, although I would be concerned that he had a miserable performance against the one good defense he played.
Why fattie Has a career riddled with awful performances and you still gobble him w no reflex.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Glad the whole Purdy Alabama non-commitable scholarship was finally cleared up. Apparentley he was asked to be a preferred walkon at Bama and he said no thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Where do you think Rivals and 24/7 got their information from?
You don't even understand how math works (demonstrated this multiple times, including today) so why would anyone think you'd understand how this works?

More importantly, no one cares besides you guys.

• Creative
Reactions: benjimill

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I was on vacation. Sorry you missed me while I was gone, but I have better things to do on vacation than try to explain elementary concepts to you.

giphy.gif