GET READY FOR SATURDAY!!!!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
giphy.webp

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I just hope with the students still gone we have a full and crazy crowd. Gonna need the energy and maybe counter BS' influence on the zebras.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I realize it will be a full house either way but anyone have an idea or seen tweets from an ISU account with how many actual students will be there?

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Will be interesting to see what Prohm will do if KU starts killing them in the paint with Lawson and Azubuike. I am guessing THT starts out on Lawson. And I am guessing they follow the gameplan that OU had which was to collapse hard on Azubuike when he gets the ball and make him pass it out. Make them beat you from 3 as they have struggled from 3 except for Vick.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I don't see us being cohesive enough on offense to beat Kansas right now. If this game were a month from now I would have a different opinion, but I think our offense needs time to gel and for Prohm to figure out rotations.

That being said, I think this is our only blemish in Hilton this year.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I don't see us being cohesive enough on offense to beat Kansas right now. If this game were a month from now I would have a different opinion, but I think our offense needs time to gel and for Prohm to figure out rotations.

That being said, I think this is our only blemish in Hilton this year.

Well, ISU will be favored so I think they have a good shot to pull out the win. I would be more worried about the defensive side of the ball in this game. ISU will shoot better at home.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Will be interesting to see what Prohm will do if KU starts killing them in the paint with Lawson and Azubuike. I am guessing THT starts out on Lawson. And I am guessing they follow the gameplan that OU had which was to collapse hard on Azubuike when he gets the ball and make him pass it out. Make them beat you from 3 as they have struggled from 3 except for Vick.
Just because some of the other players haven't put up a huge volume of 3s doesn't mean they are struggling. Dotson is shooting .423 with almost one made per game. Lawson is shooting .385 in very limited minutes. Grimes (.292 - 48 attempts) and Moore (.308 - 39 attempts) I will agree on. That probably means one of those two will go 7-9 from the arc in this game.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Well, ISU will be favored so I think they have a good shot to pull out the win. I would be more worried about the defensive side of the ball in this game. ISU will shoot better at home.

Im worried how we are going to contain Lawson and Azubuike inside. Lard is going to be picking up fouls at an alarming rate, Jacobson wont provide much resistance either. Solomon could hold his own but Im worried about him being in game shape to play alot of minutes.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Just because the other players haven't put up a huge volume of 3s doesn't mean they are struggling. Dotson is shooting .423 with almost one made per game. Lawson is shooting .385 in very limited minutes.

I have watched them a ton and they are struggling. Dotson is their best other than Vick for sure. But they struggle big time from outside of Vick. It is why their offense has struggled the last couple weeks as well. Teams are just packing it in. When Garrett is in their lineup it is like playing 4 on 5 for them at the offensive end.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: JM4CY and VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron