What I'm hearing about Jalen Terry

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
So who is getting the Cadillac this year, and who is getting the steak knives?

giphy.gif

CprE84

Mar 31, 2006
Austin, TX
I think it'll come down to Iowa State and Michigan State.

Obviously due to proximity, I think you have to consider Michigan State the favorite here. Plus, his final visit was to East Lansing, which sometimes can be a sign.

I do think Iowa State is in the final 2 though .... stay tuned.

I guess Monte's influence must be our main reason for hope, since he is from Monte's high school?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I guess Monte's influence must be our main reason for hope, since he is from Monte's high school?

Actually Terry has only taken one official visit and that was to ISU in Nov, so I would say that is the main reason to be optimistic, Monte being a Beecher legacy and Prohm getting him to the league doesn't hurt though.
As CW said there are indications that Terry was at MSU last weekend for a unofficial last weekend so being Jalen's only visit that isn't as a good indicator as it would have been especially due to being a in-state school.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Actually I live in your parents basement. So if I lose your parents might have to move in with you, oh and me to. I'm going to need a place to stay also.
Good response but I would have probably gone with, "Actually I live in your mom's basement. So if I lose, your mom might have to move in with you, oh and me too. I'm going to need a place to stay also. We'll only need one bedroom."