NFL: ***Official Week 14 Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Jags @ Titans tonight. Hard pass. I'm still trying to sort out how the Colts managed to lose to a team quarterbacked by Cody goddamn Kessler. It should be damn near impossible to score zero points in an NFL game in 2018.

Best games of the weekend:

Baltimore @ KC - I don't think the Ravens can put up enough points to keep up in this one.
Indy @ Houston - Last chance for the Colts to keep their faint playoff hopes alive
Philly @ Dallas - Dallas could effectively clinch the East and kill Philly's playoff hopes in one shot.
LA Rams @ Chicago - High flying offense meets big play defense. Weather a factor?
Minnesota @ Seattle - Vikes need a win to solidify a wild card spot and keep pace with the Bears in the North.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
This Chiefs fan is very interested in the Baltimore game. Eric Berry finally back? How will the RBBC do against a good run defense? How will Mahomes do in the cold? Baltimore hasn't allowed a 100 yard receiver this year but the Chiefs have done it 12 different times.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
This Chiefs fan is very interested in the Baltimore game. Eric Berry finally back? How will the RBBC do against a good run defense? How will Mahomes do in the cold? Baltimore hasn't allowed a 100 yard receiver this year but the Chiefs have done it 12 different times.

Plenty of teams rooting for the Chiefs in this one. A Baltimore loss plus wins by the Broncos, Titans, Colts, and Dolphins would throw the race for the six seed into chaos.

• Winner
Reactions: 2020cy

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Why would you put somebody as dumb as Gronk in the backline of your defense?

Yes, i'm serious.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The whole Pats D doesn't look like they even believed it was going to happen until he got to about the 30.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron