Gotta Rebound Coach

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
We are going to be at a rebound disadvantage when when play 4 guards. Might as well get used to it.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I thought CSP was a defensive coach? This might be the worst defensive team we've seen in many years. Yikes looks like well into the bottom of the conference if that's the effort we give.
When did this become a thing? He has been focusing on defense since he got here because he felt he needed to improve in that area. People will smear Prohm any chance they get.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I thought CSP was a defensive coach? This might be the worst defensive team we've seen in many years. Yikes looks like well into the bottom of the conference if that's the effort we give.

This was totally invented narrative. Prohm's Murray teams were high scoring / bad defensive teams similar to Fred's stats.

Not sure where this ever came from.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
We are going to be at a rebound disadvantage when when play 4 guards. Might as well get used to it.

We’ve been rebounding great, but definitely not tonight. In position some of the time and the ball just didn’t bounce our way. Hawk players were hustling fueled by high octane nerd rage.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I noticed a lot of the boards were ours to lose on transition but the guys got sloppy and Iowa was giving full effort to turn what should have been easy rebounds on defense to Iowa grabbing it instead and getting easy buckets. This can’t happen again.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
THT guarding Cook was really *ucking stupid. But I bet CSP will admit he shouldn't have let that match up happen. He's still feeling out the roster and loves 4 guard looks a little too much.

• Disagree
Reactions: ProhmDate

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron