Fran and karma

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Today marks the start of this year's Iowa basketball meltdown. It must be written down, as no one is ever there to actually witness it.

Nah, they'll do something like win next week's games.

Isn't it usually February before the real true colors come out?

Prediction: Fran Jr. gets T'd up this year.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I consider any Iowa loss a good loss. So we agree.

At times I think for the sake of the players I hope Iowa wins every game. I can't imagine the hell they go through at practice after a loss.

But then again, I remember Hayden Fry's "salt the earth" philosophy when it came to Iowa State. He wanted to completely demoralize ISU so his team would be the only one people talked about.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm no fan of Iowa, but this isn't exactly a bad loss.

Not a bad loss but it's a win they basically had to have. A win shows yeah, they are probably decent, they start off 1-0 in the league, etc. But they lost. At home. And though not a bad loss Wisconsin isn't GREAT by any means. And now they go to top ten Michigan State and then host Iowa State. And they were lucky to beat Pitt by the way. After a few gimme games, they start Big Ten again AT Purdue. They're gonna be 0-3 out of the gate in league play.

They needed this win. You win this game at home if you're good.

cyclone2001

Feb 26, 2012
Good to see the Qwaks lose, even better at home. Especially when they think they are good.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron