Kliff's seat is getting warm and Tech is looking at Venables

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Vic Vinegar
‏ @VicVinegar17
56m56 minutes ago

#UtahState HC Matt Wells and #TexasTech are nearing an agreement to make him the next head coach at #TexasTech #WreckEm #AggiesAllTheWay

That will make CW happy. I know he's a big Luke Wells fan from his time here

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
If you're on twitter, the replies to this tweet are incredible.
Safe to say Matt Wells isn't firing up the fanbase haha

• Agree
Reactions: ca4cy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Georgia Tech job now open as well. Paul Johnson retired. He always fielded a competitive triple option club.

I feel bad for the players. Honestly, who can they bring in that will run a similar offense? Hire from one of the service academies? Have RS sophomores and Juniors that will probably be riding the pine after next season due to offense changing.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
TT sure seems to think highly of their program. Wells would be a good hire and they are about to burn the couches. I saw people saying bob stoops lol why would he ever want to coach there.

ghettocowboy4cy

Oct 27, 2013
I feel bad for the players. Honestly, who can they bring in that will run a similar offense? Hire from one of the service academies? Have RS sophomores and Juniors that will probably be riding the pine after next season due to offense changing.

It'd be a good idea to hire from one of the academies as GT is pretty competitive.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
TT sure seems to think highly of their program. Wells would be a good hire and they are about to burn the couches. I saw people saying bob stoops lol why would he ever want to coach there.

He would never go there... My Mildcat friends that were at the game this weekend are dead serious he will coach KSU next year. Didn't you hear he is building a house in Manhattan???

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
He would never go there... My Mildcat friends that were at the game this weekend are dead serious he will coach KSU next year. Didn't you hear he is building a house in Manhattan???
I've never heard a single fan I know talk about Bobby coming back to coach K-State even though he spent several years here with Snyder as d'coordinator.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron