Where are your fans?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Iowa's not a bad team. I could take or leave that game this year.

Good win if ISU beats them, likely not a bad loss unless Iowa goes off the deep end earlier than usual.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Iowa's not a bad team. I could take or leave that game this year.

Good win if ISU beats them, likely not a bad loss unless Iowa goes off the deep end earlier than usual.
Yep, the key will be when do they start losing to the Rutgers and the Northwesterns of the conference. They are a team full of mental midgets including their coach so I don’t think it will be too long.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I've never fully understood the poor attendance for Iowa basketball. It's not just bad attendance, it's Kansas football bad attendance. I get that Lickliter nuked the program but they are a long ways removed from him.

• Disagree
Reactions: benjimill

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yep, the key will be when do they start losing to the Rutgers and the Northwesterns of the conference. They are a team full of mental midgets including their coach so I don’t think it will be too long.

Yeah, a winning Big 12 record or more and only losses being to Iowa and Zona should be a good resume. As annoying as their fans would be (gonna happen no matter what) if Iowa wins next week but goes on to stay ranked for a lot of the year, loss-win for ISU.

• Dislike
Reactions: deltahead

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I've never fully understood the poor attendance for Iowa basketball. It's not just bad attendance, it's Kansas football bad attendance. I get that Lickliter nuked the program but they are a long ways removed from him.

What was it like during Dr. Tom's tenure? They were usually pretty good then. I remember Alford wanting a Bee's nest or something but it never really took off.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
I’m certainly not a basketball expert, but does anyone else think they look exactly the same as last year? Weiscamp looks ok but they still suck at defense and the offense is abysmal at times.

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

I think you answered your own question.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
I didn't watch much, and haven't seen a lot in other games, but they did not look that great down the stretch in that game. It took Pitt basically going 2-11 or something down the stretch to win by a point.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
LOL. Place half empty. It will be even worse once they lose a couple of games. Should have lost tonight.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron