NFL: Leonard Johnson signed by the Arizona Cardinals

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Just want to say I greatly appreciate you giving updates on our pro guys. Your NBA thread is great.
Awww, thanks. Nice of you to say. I like keeping track of them and am so impressed with how the pro BB guys have put so much effort into their craft. They rep ISU well and gave a lot of entertainment value to me (others, too, certainly) with their big wins and style of play at ISU so I keep pulling for them.

I figured having a place for a quick click to see how the guys did the night before - and maybe a highlight - might be useful for the most interested (it's more info than most want, I'm sure). In the NFL, it's harder to do with Osemele, for example, since he doesn't accumulate stats in the NFL and I don't have the time or knowledge to grade out an OL. I wish someone kept me informed of AJ Klein, for example.

Reactions: cyclone101

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
He's made a nice career for himself for being an undrafted guy. I remember hawk fans flapping their jaws that Jordan Bernstein was drafted and Leonard wasn't. Turned out okay for Leonard.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
He's made a nice career for himself for being an undrafted guy. I remember hawk fans flapping their jaws that Jordan Bernstein was drafted and Leonard wasn't. Turned out okay for Leonard.

I thought he might stick with the Giants this year but glad he's getting a shot in AZ.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron