Noah Fant Not in Iowa City

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Not sure why Fant is getting a pass in this whole deal? Seems like everyone is point the finger at the Iowa staff but IMO there seems to be a lot more to the story.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC and isutrevman

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Not sure why Fant is getting a pass in this whole deal? Seems like everyone is point the finger at the Iowa staff but IMO there seems to be a lot more to the story.

With the way they have been losing I’m sure some players are turning on each other. Wouldn’t be surprised if he called out the QB and KF said take a seat.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
With the way they have been losing I’m sure some players are turning on each other. Wouldn’t be surprised if he called out the QB and KF said take a seat.

Say what you want about KF but he isn't going to put a player above the program. I doubt Fant's brothers tweet earlier in the season went over real well with Kirk...

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Say what you want about KF but he isn't going to put a player above the program. I doubt Fant's brothers tweet earlier in the season went over real well with Kirk...
How petty would Kirk have to be to punish Noah for his brother's tweet, though?

I mean, if that's what's happening, that's ridiculous.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
How petty would Kirk have to be to punish Noah for his brother's tweet, though?

I mean, if that's what's happening, that's ridiculous.

I agree. I don't think Fant is being punished for his brothers tweet but maybe that's were things started to go south with Kirk or his teamamtes?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Psssshhhh you put Fant out there they double team triple team him and it opens up your offense. Then when he’s open get him the ball. He’s a freak nice try to cover up problems KF
totally. The guy is a matchup nightmare. Runs like a WR, but bigger than most linebackers. Not getting him on the field more is just inexcusable.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron