SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I feel like if theyre going to start doing app-based things that require data connection they might want to get either some signal repeaters or some in-arena wifi going
I’m pretty sure it’s flashing based on sound it’s not actually synced to anything. The app requests for permission to use the microphone, and it flashes on the heavy bass beats in the video

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Is this in response to the light show we put on against West Virginia? “Cyclones Light It Up” has a good marketing ring to it.

• Agree
Reactions: IsUaClone2

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Okay - he says I didn't give you all the facts. He downloaded the app, but the light feature is not on it. I dunno. I didn't try it.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
https://cyclones.com/sports/2018/11/7/cyclone-lights.aspx

Feel like this will take a while to catch on but by the middle of the season it will be very cool.
Speaking of it taking a while to catch on, I downloaded the app and it doesn't show cyclone lights in the drop down menu and I have no updates available on how to make that show up.

What's the deal?
That menu does scroll so the option might be off the bottom of the screen.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
I, along with a few other people in the student section, also didn't have the lights option on the app. I wonder if it's an iPhone/Android problem. My friend had it work on her iPhone, I have an Android.

• Agree
Reactions: Ty4cy1104

iam4cy

Sep 24, 2009
Grimes,IA
I use an iPhone, and the “Lights” option wasn’t on my app either, and an update didn’t show in the App Store. But when I chose to Open from the App Store, it did like a quick update, then the “Lights” option showed up in the app. I used it during the Mizzou game and it worked great.