***Official Kick the Baylor Rapists out of the Conference Thread***

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Kudo's to our secondary because I don't think I would have the self-control to not cold-**** Brewer when he runs.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
DB #1 (#3)

2m8noc.gif

DB #2 (#31)

2m8nqg.gif

DB #3 (#52)

2m8num.gif

DB #4 (#12)

2m8nyc.gif

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I honest to goodness have no idea how an official staring at #31 in that situation doesn't give the guy a flag for taunting. That ****, in that situation, is ridiculous and drove the game completely out of control. That was the moment where it got out of control and I knew something ****** was about to go down. As an official, if you see that in that situation you flag them for taunting and you take a while talking about it with each other and both coaches to let things cool off.

If I'm West Virginia I'm pissed horns down gets called but that doesn't.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I honest to goodness have no idea how an official staring at #31 in that situation doesn't give the guy a flag for taunting. That ****, in that situation, is ridiculous and drove the game completely out of control. That was the moment where it got out of control and I knew something ****** was about to go down. As an official, if you see that in that situation you flag them for taunting and you take a while talking about it with each other and both coaches to let things cool off.

Thought this too. He was looking right at him. It was textbook.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Yeah, I was watching that happen and just waiting for them to toss another flag and it just never happened. That was probably worse in the grand scheme of things than the actual personal foul.

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
Pretty sad using rape to put a sports team down, kinda minimalizes the severe crimes that happened. Buy I am not a fan of relating PSU to pedophilia either.

The next unpopular comment for me is that while I agree with the taunting note above on 31, Butler started the crap on the play Montgomery was kicked out on. Both he and Montgomery need to keep their heads right to avoid that stuff.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Pretty sad using rape to put a sports team down, kinda minimalizes the severe crimes that happened. Buy I am not a fan of relating PSU to pedophilia either.

The next unpopular comment for me is that while I agree with the taunting note above on 31, Butler started the crap on the play Montgomery was kicked out on. Both he and Montgomery need to keep their heads right to avoid that stuff.

Butler made a pancake block and the Baylor player held him down and wouldn't let him go. Baylor players are dirty and embrace the Baylor culture.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Not really. Butler was trying to get up and the DB grabbed his leg. That’s when he “drove his knee into him”. No choice.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA

Haven't gotten home to watch the replay but I think he was holding down the guy that tried to roll up on his or the other receiver's knees. Another cheap shot. No way I'm hanging that on Butler

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Maybe their football coach and AD at the time shouldn’t have covered up all of those rapes if they don’t want to be called out on it.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Butler made a pancake block and the Baylor player held him down and wouldn't let him go. Baylor players are dirty and embrass the Baylor culture.

I was up to you until this. Baylor’s culture was already an embarrassment before the players did anything.

clonefanpaul

Omnipresent Lurker
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 28, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Butler made a pancake block and the Baylor player held him down and wouldn't let him go. Baylor players are dirty and embrass the Baylor culture.
Exactly this. The Baylor player had his right arm wrapped around the back of Butler's knees, pinning him in a kneeling position. Butler did about the only think you can do, and try to push himself off the Baylor player. Baylor team then proceeds to jump him.

hoopitup

Feb 8, 2012
West Des Moines
Honestly, I think the play with Montgomery and #3 for Baylor should have been a no call. Both guys had a hold of the other’s jersey. When u watch it again I think the Baylor dude was trying to slow down as they got to the sideline. The refs should have stepped in and immediately calmed everybody down. There should not have been a penalty called. Then #31 started taunting and that was not called and should have been. Then the play with the DB and Butler never should have gotten to that point. Poor officiating led to the melee. Suspend the officials for a game.