Prohm’s Meaty Clackers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
keep-talking-the-meaty-clackers-will-be-waiting-for-you.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: CTTB78

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Jacobson and Conditt can help in the middle and we'll just have to play small ball and shoot well.

Love the Prohm isn't cherry picking punishments or taking into account the player's ability to help the team. He's setting a standard. I'll take that over wins.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Jacobson and Conditt can help in the middle and we'll just have to play small ball and shoot well.

Love the Prohm isn't cherry picking punishments or taking into account the player's ability to help the team. He's setting a standard. I'll take that over wins.

More playing time for these freshmen isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I bet he got so high last night that he had to turn down his tv because He couldn't taste his toast.
Why would he be eating toast when he has that big pile of brownies right in front of him? Well, it used to be a big pile of brownies. Not so much anymore.

• Funny
Reactions: cyclones500

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

I too am glad CSP hasn't devalued our program into a win-at-all-costs, screw the good citizenship angle program.

That he genuinely cares about these young men - and coaches them at a high level, too - puts him on the top shelf, in my estimation.
I fully support these points but want to point out that neither of you sound very high.