Eating at BWW

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Yesterday wife, daughter, and I were in Counciltucky and decided to go to the B-dubs for dinner. The bar was full of hogeyes cheering every move by their beloved awesome team, while most of restaurant could care less. When they finally choked again, the ISU fans just raised our hands in "the field goal is good" sign and smiled. The bar crowd quietly left. What a great day to be a Cyclone!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
B-dubs food is alright, it’s their prices that suck.

Anymore I won't go to B-Dubs just for wings; it'll be wings and appetizers as I do like their appetizers. I like their sauces better than other places, but they generally don't use near enough sauce on their wings, and their wings are also smaller than a lot of other places.

For instance, I like the B-Dubs sauces better than Wing Stop, however, the wings Wing Stop are a hell of a lot bigger and they're not light on the sauce. And their prices are very good as well. Although there is a sweetness to their fries that just comes off as weird to me.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC and awd4cy

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Yesterday wife, daughter, and I were in Counciltucky and decided to go to the B-dubs for dinner. The bar was full of hogeyes cheering every move by their beloved awesome team, while most of restaurant could care less. When they finally choked again, the ISU fans just raised our hands in "the field goal is good" sign and smiled. The bar crowd quietly left. What a great day to be a Cyclone!
How much less could they care?

Reactions: octaviouspoon

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
B-Dub and Hawkeye fans, I assume you and your wife are into BDSM in the bedroom then as well.
You are acting like that's a bad thing? It's 2018 man.

Also BWW is OK. I can't name a better wing chain nationally. Wing Stop is good but idk if I consider it national.

They give you average wings for an average to slightly above average price. I wish they would use less salt in their sauces but so be it.

I don't go to BWW to be wowed. I go to watch sports and eat food that I shouldn't.

Also surprisingly the BWW in the Atlanta airport is probaby the most consistent BWW in America. They also are the same cost as any other BWW in the country. I end up there a lot.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Anymore I won't go to B-Dubs just for wings; it'll be wings and appetizers as I do like their appetizers. I like their sauces better than other places, but they generally don't use near enough sauce on their wings, and their wings are also smaller than a lot of other places.

For instance, I like the B-Dubs sauces better than Wing Stop, however, the wings Wing Stop are a hell of a lot bigger and they're not light on the sauce. And their prices are very good as well. Although there is a sweetness to their fries that just comes off as weird to me.
You can ask for them extra wet.

• Winner
Reactions: ClonesFTW

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I can't do the sauces anymore but that's not just there. Dry rub all the way now. I haven't been to HP in years but I never understood the love. Not abbq guy though generally so maybe that's it.
The triple here in described is quite a laugh