7. oSu - poked in the eye
  8. TCU - not good
  9. K-State - worse
  10. Ku - bratwurst

Last edited:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I couldn't put ISU above WVU because we beat them at home and are sitting a 2 losses...although they haven't played OU yet which could potentially make our case if ISU keeps winning.

WVU Anti Field Rushers have to be above Texas now though getting them on the road.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
What would it take for ISU to be in the B12 championship game if we win out?
WVU lose to OU
UT lose to us of course
Is that it? Are we going to be honorary sooner fans during that game?

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
WVU lose to OU
UT lose to us of course
That’s it. We win out and WV drops one. Texas and everyone else would have 3+ conference losses and we’d hold the tie-breaker over WV.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
WVU lose to OU
UT lose to us of course

If OSU knocks off either OU or WVU over the next two weeks, then the game in Morgantown decides who plays us in the championship. We should be Cowboy fans.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I couldn't put ISU above WVU because we beat them at home and are sitting a 2 losses...although they haven't played OU yet which could potentially make our case if ISU keeps winning.
You might not have noticed this, but we didn’t just “beat them at home”, we totally dominated them. I don’t have any problem with putting ISU above WVU.

How’d “beating them at home” work out for Texas, by the way? And OU won’t have that help.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I honestly think WVU runs the table the rest of the way. Beating Texas on the road was huge for them. Don’t trust this OU team in Morgantown.

I was right there with you but looked at the series history. OU has never lost to WVU. Ever. And by and large, even in Morgantown when WVU has a great team OU wins pretty handily.

• Informative
Reactions: awd4cy

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I was right there with you but looked at the series history. OU has never lost to WVU. Ever. And by and large, even in Morgantown when WVU has a great team OU wins pretty handily.
I coulda sworn OU has lost there. I just worry that if WVU gets a couple of stops that might be the difference in the game.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Hasn't it been like 3 years since OU lost a road game? Crazy so many are certain they won't win in M'town. WV is good but they are a one trick pony, I like OU's run game to be the difference.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
According to ESPN’s power ranking article we control our own destiny:

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tball-power-rankings-west-virginia-makes-move

Now they might be wrong (it is ESPN, after all), but it’s nice that for once ESPN would be wrong in a favorable fashion towards ISU.
Not quite. If ISU wins out, OU and WVU win out til the last week and then WVU beats OU, WVU and OU go to the title game with OU holding the tie breaker over us. Still a hell of a good spot to be in

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Not quite. If ISU wins out, OU and WVU win out til the last week and then WVU beats OU, WVU and OU go to the title game with OU holding the tie breaker over us. Still a hell of a good spot to be in

Not true, that would be a three way tie with each being 1-1 against the others. I believe it would move to record against the 4th place team/teams, then.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Not true, that would be a three way tie with each being 1-1 against the others. I believe it would move to record against the 4th place team/teams, then.

Who would be in the 3 way tie? Texas would have 3 losses, ISU and Oklahoma each 2

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
OU and WVU are both 5-1. ISU wins out and we’re 7-2. OU and WVU play each other week 12 so they win out to that point and they’re both 7-1. Winner of that game is 8-1 loser is 7-2 and it comes down to tie breaker with ISU

• Agree
Reactions: StratCY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
WVU would be first place with 1 loss and OU and ISU tied for 2nd with 2. Ou wins tiebreaker. We need WVU to lose one more.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008

we needed TX to beat WVU yesterday

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
WVU lose to OU
UT lose to us of course
correct.

Help Support Us

Become a patron