U of Texas Weekend Details

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
What assortment of adult beverages are we talking about in the tailgate package here :D ? My wife and I are contemplating flying down from Colorado. I'd love to sit the visitor section, but am weighing whether not to do our own thing for tailgating.
I believe he said beer and wine. If you look at the picture, it looks like several cases of Bud Light.

HoraceGrant

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2011
U of Texas Tailgate - Saturday November 17th
img-9387_2_orig.jpg

Texas game weekend is all ready to go. We are offering a full array of options for this game as we expect this to be the largest Cyclone event in Texas each time it comes around. Based on the attendance of 750+ Cyclones from the 2016 tailgate we are planning on big things once again. We are offering ticket-only packages as well as tickets-plus-tailgate and tailgate only.

We are partnering once again with the Austin Iowa State Club, Jeff Mayes and Soap Creek Cookers to provide entry into our All-You-Can-Eat BBQ, now including Pork Chop on a Stick, sides, soda and adult beverages. Tailgate price is only $20 if you prepay and $30 at the gate on gameday.

U of Texas Game Tickets & Hotels

GAME TICKET OFFERS
Ticket-Only Packages

Tier One - Game Only

Sect 25 or 26
$80 per person

Tier Two - Game Only
Upper Level, Sect 121-124
$40 per person

Ticket and Tailgate Packages
Tier One - Game w/ Tailgate

Sect 25 or 26
$100 per person

Tier Two - Game w/ Tailgate
Upper Level, Sect 121-124
$60 per person

Tailgate Only Package
Ticket for Tailgate Only - $20 per person (rises to $30 on gameday)

GAME AND TAILGATE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
HERE

HOTEL OFFERS
Group Hotel Discount Available

Reservations at published rates available up to Friday Oct 26th, 2018
Space is limited.

Suburban Round Rock
Home2Suites by Hilton - Round Rock

1000 Louis Henna Blvd
Round Rock, TX

Queen room for $124/night on Friday Nov 16th and Saturday Nov 17th
Click here to reserve

Downtown Austin
Courtyard by Marriott - Austin Downtown/Convention Center

300 E 4th St
Austin, TX

King or Queen room for $209/night on Friday Nov 16th and Saturday Nov 17th
Click here to reserve

14701051-10154536844381635-8574661597165830171-o_2_orig.jpg

Why Buy Game Tickets from the Club?

Each year the DFW Cyclones offer group rate tickets for all football and men's basketball games in Texas and Oklahoma. That amounts to three football games and 6 basketball games per year. The tickets we offer are generally 25-40% cheaper than you can get from ISU for the same seats. We do this by obtaining Group Rate pricing from the various university box offices while ISU has to pay face value for what they offer each spring. The other benefit is that our tickets are usually available for purchase up to a couple of weeks prior to the game while ISU has to cut off sales in May or early June due to host-school ticket guidelines.

We strive to get our seats in the same section as the player families and alumni who bought through ISU directly but sometimes we go a different direction so we can offer more than one price point offering more affordable options or better seating for the same money. Tickets are purchased directly from each school at the earliest possible date so we can ensure a contiguous block of seats for the greatest number of people. We then purchase additional tickets as needed while advising that they may or may not be with the main seating block due to ticket availability.

The moral of the story is this: If you wait too long, you might not be sitting in the most desirable seats.

With that said, we have now ordered seats for all 2018 football games. If you plan to attend please order your tickets ASAP so you can join the rest of us in the stands when we start our cheering: CYCLONE! POWER!

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TEXAS GAME
HERE

Are the adult beverages free once you pay for the tailgate, or is it like a cash bar? I already bought tickets, but just want to make sure we are prepared either way. Thanks!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I went to the 2010 tailgate.
If you're on the fence, go. It was a great time. The Alumni Assoc does a great job there.

Reactions: DFWCyclone

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Planning on the tailgate. For tickets, I know section 25 or 26. Any other info on where the tickets would be in that area? Need 2.

DFWCyclone

Jan 6, 2014
McKinney, TX
www.dfwcyclones.org
What about Tier 2? And when can we expect to receive tickets in the mail?

We are sold out of Tier Two tickets but have added a Tier Two Plus for $50 as of today. Tickets already purchased are either already en route, or will be sent out next Monday once we receive them from UT. Anything purchased from here on out will be sent out electronically via email and a print at home requirement. ALL SALES WILL STOP ON NOVEMBER 11th. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Clones123

May 5, 2016
Des Moines, IA
We are sold out of Tier Two tickets but have added a Tier Two Plus for $50 as of today. Tickets already purchased are either already en route, or will be sent out next Monday once we receive them from UT. Anything purchased from here on out will be sent out electronically via email and a print at home requirement. ALL SALES WILL STOP ON NOVEMBER 11th. NO EXCEPTIONS!
So am I safe on the initial Tier 2 that I purchased Sunday night then?

PlanetIState

Mar 7, 2016
Has anyone received your tickets through the mail yet? I'm still waiting on mine ordered on 10/19.

timdcy

Nov 27, 2006
The Gore Range

So its November 10th and the DFWCyclones site says tickets are no longer available. Did you sell out? I decided to fly down and would love to score two tickets next to some other Cyclone fans at the game next weekend!