Clear path to B12 Champ Game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I’m all for optimism and I really hope we end up in the Big 12 Championship but I’m still not convinced this team can win out. At Texas is going to be tough, even if they did just get beat by Oklahoma State

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Are there likely scenarios without winning at Texas. Is it just as easy as needing them to lose to someone else, or does us losing to them being too many other teams back in the mix.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Are there likely scenarios without winning at Texas. Is it just as easy as needing them to lose to someone else, or does us losing to them being too many other teams back in the mix.

If we lose to Texas, then they will have to lose 2 other games for us to finish ahead of them. This is all assuming OU finishes first of course.

• Informative
Reactions: ISUKing

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I’m all for optimism and I really hope we end up in the Big 12 Championship but I’m still not convinced this team can win out. At Texas is going to be tough, even if they did just get beat by Oklahoma State
Odds are against it, but it’s just as possible as going losing two or three more times imo.

I just hope we start to see more complete games. The talent is there imo.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
If we lose to Texas, then they will have to lose 2 other games for us to finish ahead of them. This is all assuming OU finishes first of course.

They would have to lose 3 more. They would own the head to head and having beaten the top team.

• Informative
Reactions: ISUKing

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Don't fall asleep the next two weeks and you've got two beatable teams standing between ISU and a big 12 championship game.

Really back to back seasons where the big 12 championship has been in play over the last 1/3 of the season. Seemed like a pipe dream when Campbell got here.

THIS! We're looking at the 2nd year in a row with ISU in Novemb er looking at B12 CCG possibilities.

Take care of business vs KU and Baylor and ISU has a mammoth game vs Texas.
Side note, I'm actually glad KU beat TCU. That will get everyone's attention for next weekends game.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
That TCU game really hurts. Going to really hate it if we would have been in if we weren’t the only Big 12 team to lose to the frogs. There’s definitely a chance TCU goes 1-8 in Big 12.

Reactions: xr4ticlone

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
That TCU game really hurts. Going to really hate it if we would have been in if we weren’t the only Big 12 team to lose to the frogs. There’s definitely a chance TCU goes 1-8 in Big 12.

This. At the time is didnt seem like such a bad loss, but they are falling apart. I really want that game back. Have even an average offense and we take that one