Goodbye

Aug 26, 2014
I’m done with this site. Lots of people like to make fun of me for being an overly positive fan. It’s true I’ve met emotion sometimes has caused me to get a little too extreme on a player or make a bad pick. But not many admit that I’ve been right a lot more than I’ve been wrong. I’ll leave with some things I know to be true:
1. Purdy is a stud and will have a GREAT college career.
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon.
3. CMC isn’t going anywhere for a long time.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program.

It’s been fun.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
tenor.gif

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I’m done with this site. Lots of people like to make fun of me for being an overly positive fan. It’s true I’ve met emotion sometimes has caused me to get a little too extreme on a player or make a bad pick. But not many admit that I’ve been right a lot more than I’ve been wrong. I’ll leave with some things I know to be true:
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program.

It’s been fun.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

It’s been fun.
Look you are a homer. Stick around. Just dial back your expectations from humans.just stick around. Your presence makes dialogue,

Aug 26, 2014
I'm confused what the goal is here. Are you expecting apologies? Someone to give a ****?
No just staring facts and then I’m out. Hok fans and others will have to find someone else to make fun of. It’s amazing how many people are so negative and try to beat down someone tries to see the positives. I feel sorry for all the hateful posters.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
No just staring facts and then I’m out. Hok fans and others will have to find someone else to make fun of. It’s amazing how many people are so negative and try to beat down someone tries to see the positives. I feel sorry for all the hateful posters.

Most people define themselves by what they hate, not what they love, nowadays.

Happy trails.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and 1976

Aug 26, 2014
This feels very Yeahbuddyesque.
I never want to be compared to that guy. I won’t be back until ISU beats Iowa next year. And I hope that turd doesn’t disappear again. He will be on his 564tg user name by then.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

This isn't what you're doing. There is no way you truly believe half the stuff you post.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron