All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Apparently nothing is off limits around here, right @JP4CY ?

If you want to continuously discuss the appearance of 21 year old males, go ahead. No need to be politically correct.
Nothing off limits? You've been banned before right? For only posting a picture, LOL.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Don't make blanket comments and stuff... I've never gotten mad about his assessment as a football player.

Edit: Only one thing that I've ever gotten mad about around here btw.

OK then you will admit so far from what we've seen Purdy > Stanley correct?

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm obviously not a mod. You would have been banned after making a sexual assault joke if I were. Surprised that I was the only one offended by that.
Did Kirk Ferentz help cover up a sexual assault?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Please tell me you know what stop means? At least tell me you understood what stop meant when you were dating.

I've never had anyone tell me stop when I was dating them but yes I'm aware of what it means. I'm glad you finally admitted Purdy is the best QB in the state. Great for you to get out of the denial phase in your road to recovery

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You still seem triggered. Don't get me wrong, I feel terrible that his chubby fingers cause him to fumble so much.
He's been in a bad mood. College football is down and he's very upset about it.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He's been in a bad mood. College football is down and he's very upset about it.

Saturday was brutal for him. Between Ohio State losing and Stanley looking like Steele Jantz on a bad day it's taking him some time to recover

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
24799_how-to-be-a-player.jpg
Man, whatever happened to Bill Bellamy? Blast from the past.

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
No, I trust her story more than the players and Kirk. The players went to jail/pleaded guilt, then turned on each other. President Mason fired administration in the wake of the events.
You're going to believe what you're going to believe and I'm going to believe that KF did not cover anything up.

However, that case had nothing to do with what you said. The setting for which you asked that question was Jesse Palmer comparing Stanley to Roethlisberger.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron