All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Every team loses pieces each year. In the scheme of things ISU will have a lot more coming back than what they lose. You have to be able to overcome that if you think you are a good program.

Iowa lost 3 multi year starters at LB including a AA, and a Thorpe finalist in the secondary. They lost a 2nd round draft pick from the OL as well as 2 other starters. Everyone loses good players, gotta overcome that.
I'm not saying that we cant be good but contending for a championship is still a ways off IMO.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Saying Richardson > CJ is is crazy dumb and so is saying Leisner is a first Rd draft pick. I agree with you, when you are this bad at your assessment of talent, you should really be ignored. So just stop with the QB talk, you have even less credibility than McShay.

You realize Richardson was better than Beathard in 2014 right?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Every team loses pieces each year. In the scheme of things ISU will have a lot more coming back than what they lose. You have to be able to overcome that if you think you are a good program.

Iowa lost 3 multi year starters at LB including a AA, and a Thorpe finalist in the secondary. They lost a 2nd round draft pick from the OL as well as 2 other starters. Everyone loses good players, gotta overcome that.

It's a lot easier to lose and replace players in the Big Ten West

Aug 26, 2014
Do you speak on the appearance of a lot of 21 year old males?
Nope, just call him by his nickname. I didn't give it to him, I just assume that's what everyone calls him right? Fat Stanley has a nice ring to it.

Aug 26, 2014
So you only quote on the appearance of one 21 year old male?
Nope, just using the guy's nickname, "Fat Stanley". I assume people call him that because he's fat. It's just something people notice I guess.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
You're still upset Stanley only completed 50% of his dump off passes aren't you?
Yawn. It's ok Twins. Someday maybe Brock might receive some of the accolades Stanley has received this year and you might be able to puff your chest out. Don't be too upset about it.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
So you only quote on the appearance of one 21 year old male?
Sorry. We really should be more PC around here. I'll start calling him Plus Size Stanley or maybe Husky Stanley if that makes him feel better. Wouldn't want him getting all depressed and binge eating again.

Reactions: 1976

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
Sorry. We really should be more PC around here. I'll start calling him Plus Size Stanley or maybe Husky Stanley if that makes him feel better. Wouldn't want him getting all depressed and binge eating again.
Apparently nothing is off limits around here, right @JP4CY ?

If you want to continuously discuss the appearance of 21 year old males, go ahead. No need to be politically correct.

• Creative
Reactions: 1976

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Apparently nothing is off limits around here, right @JP4CY ?

If you want to continuously discuss the appearance of 21 year old males, go ahead. No need to be politically correct.

If we talk about how bad he is at football you guys get mad and now we can't talk about his looks? Serious stuff around here

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
If we talk about how bad he is at football you guys get mad and now we can't talk about his looks? Serious stuff around here
Don't make blanket comments and stuff... I've never gotten mad about his assessment as a football player.

Edit: Only one thing that I've ever gotten mad about around here btw.