All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aug 26, 2014
30a.gif
Do you think BF is a good OC?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
A. If you think he is anything be terrible, you are blinded by black and gold glasses.
B. Several people take me seriously

Do you think BF has a cool haircut and is "in shape"?

Even Clone fans don’t take you serious here. If you didn’t say dumb things like ISU will destroy Iowa, or Minnesota is gonna kill Iowa, then maybe people would take you serious.

Aug 26, 2014
So being wrong about a QB disqualifies your QB opinions forever? Works for me! Now please stop talking QB’s because you said Richardson > CJ and that CJ = Steele Jantz.
I see you trying to twist words, but it really just makes you look kind of dumb.

Aug 26, 2014
Even Clone fans don’t take you serious here. If you didn’t say dumb things like ISU will destroy Iowa, or Minnesota is gonna kill Iowa, then maybe people would take you serious.
I'm overly positive about ISU. Sometimes that gets me in trouble, but we are on the way up as I predicted. There have been some bumps in the road but we a program on the rise. I said I was joking about Minnesota and that Iowa would probably win....but you know that and like to keep twisting words like you always do.

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
A. If you think he is anything be terrible, you are blinded by black and gold glasses.
B. Several people take me seriously

Do you think BF has a cool haircut and is "in shape"?
The obsession with Iowa's coaches' and players' appearances around here seems a bit odd.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So being wrong about a QB disqualifies your QB opinions forever? Works for me! Now please stop talking QB’s because you said Richardson > CJ and that CJ = Steele Jantz.

There's being wrong and then there is saying Mitch Leidner is a first round pick level wrong. Go back and look at Richardson and Beathard's 2014 numbers and tell me how crazy it was for me to say Richardson was better at that point but that could change

Aug 26, 2014
The obsession with Iowa's coaches' and players' appearances around here seems a bit odd.
BF likes to talk trash about our program, so I'm going to call him out for his dorky haircut and for being a fat ass dbag.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'm overly positive about ISU. Sometimes that gets me in trouble, but we are on the way up as I predicted. There have been some bumps in the road but we a program on the rise. I said I was joking about Minnesota and that Iowa would probably win....but you know that and like to keep twisting words like you always do.

I don’t have to twist your words. You also said Iowa would be lucky to get to 6-6.

Oh, and I never call out your optimism on ISU, heck i think you have plenty of reasons to be optimistic about ISU. I even said ISU could very well contend for the Big12 Championship next year. I only call out your over the top stupidity about Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Aug 26, 2014
I don’t have to twist your words. You also said Iowa would be lucky to get to 6-6.

Oh, and I never call out your optimism on ISU, heck i think you have plenty of reasons to be optimistic about ISU. I even said ISU could very well contend for the Big12 Championship next year. I only call out your over the top stupidity about Iowa.
I underestimated how bad the Big 10 is this year. Iowa is a very average team with a bad OC. I think the DC must be pretty good but got conservative at the end of the Wisconsin game. You probably should've won that one too.
Realistically, you lose Saturday, and probably 2 more. 8-4. Not great against that schedule but I'm sure hok fans will be thrilled.

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

ISU will have to replace Peavy, Payne, and Harvey, and they've all played a lot in their careers. I don't see contending for a championship myself because of the inexperience that will be in the back.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
There's being wrong and then there is saying Mitch Leidner is a first round pick level wrong. Go back and look at Richardson and Beathard's 2014 numbers and tell me how crazy it was for me to say Richardson was better at that point but that could change

Saying Richardson > CJ is is crazy dumb and so is saying Leisner is a first Rd draft pick. I agree with you, when you are this bad at your assessment of talent, you should really be ignored. So just stop with the QB talk, you have even less credibility than McShay.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
ISU will have to replace Peavy, Payne, and Harvey, and they've all played a lot in their careers. I don't see contending for a championship myself because of the inexperience that will be in the back.

Every team loses pieces each year. In the scheme of things ISU will have a lot more coming back than what they lose. You have to be able to overcome that if you think you are a good program.

Iowa lost 3 multi year starters at LB including a AA, and a Thorpe finalist in the secondary. They lost a 2nd round draft pick from the OL as well as 2 other starters. Everyone loses good players, gotta overcome that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron