Maryland/Iowa...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
This one should be good, haven’t heard these arguments before.

If Twins wants to keep going there, he basically forces me to as well. I do apologize that Twins keeps taking this tack and boring the forum by doing this time and time and time again.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
If Twins wants to keep going there, he basically forces me to as well. I do apologize that Twins keeps taking this tack and boring the forum by doing this time and time and time again.

Forces you? This explanation should be good...

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
You have no free will?

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Yep, and I choose to call him out when he lies/trolls. There is no AP #26 or #30, etc. he knows it, you know it, and I know it.

Well if you claim that everyone knows it, why wouldn’t you just ignore it? Because no one wants to read you 2 spewing the same garbage every other day. Talk about something worth while - like why Fran is still on the payroll.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I have no opinion/GAF on the polls. But, I really don't think you are forced to do anything you don't want to do on an internet message board.

Let’s put it this way, I would never make up AP rankings so when others do it, yes I choose to point out they are making things up.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Well if you claim that everyone knows it, why wouldn’t you just ignore it? Because no one wants to read you 2 spewing the same garbage every other day. Talk about something worth while - like why Fran is still on the payroll.

This is a football thread why would I talk about Fran?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Let’s put it this way, I would never make up AP rankings so when others do it, yes I choose to point out they are making things up.

Saying the top team receiving votes not in the top 25 is the 26th ranked team by AP voters isn't making anything up but you already knew that Dan

• Disagree
Reactions: ThriceHawk

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I used to get worked up about the whole schedule thing, but I can't do it anymore. Just gotta give Iowa credit for beating who is on their schedule. It seems to me like college football as a whole is down this year. You just don't see anyone with impossibly difficult schedules.

Especially this year, we just don't have the scheduling clout to make this argument. It's not like the Big 12 is full of world-beaters.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53 and Cydkar

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I used to get worked up about the whole schedule thing, but I can't do it anymore. Just gotta give Iowa credit for beating who is on their schedule. It seems to me like college football as a whole is down this year. You just don't see anyone with impossibly difficult schedules.

I'm jealous honestly. I'd much rather play Big Ten teams like Maryland, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, Indiana, etc than having to play Oklahoma, Texas, WVU, etc. CMC would rack up W's with a Big Ten West schedule

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm jealous honestly. I'd much rather play Big Ten teams like Maryland, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, Indiana, etc than having to play Oklahoma, Texas, WVU, etc. CMC would rack up W's with a Big Ten West schedule

Is it really that much different this year? PSU at PSU as compared to OU at home? WVU as compared to Wisconsin? Really, you look at the bottom of each and they are bad. Baylor, KU, K-State line up with Minnesota, Illinois and Nebraska. TCU and Okie State have proven to be pretty bad, they'd line up with Maryland and Illinois I'd imagine. Purdue is proving to be a tough game. Our schedules really aren't that different this year.

Now the years of K-State, Baylor, TCU, Okie State, Oklahoma all being Top 15 programs-- yes. But this year, not all that much different.

• Agree
Reactions: benjimill