Maryland/Iowa...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Holy cow! Thanks for all the Hawk obsession here! I literally missed hundreds of posts about the Iowa Hawkeyes just yesterday alone. Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what I missed? Was there anything new or groundbreaking or did ISU fans just cover the same obsessed bases as always?

-Nate Stanley is fat
-Basic Stanley obsession really
-Penn St. is overrated
-B1G sucks
-ISU would beat Iowa in a rematch today
-ISU would be 5-2 if it weren't for lightning
-@jp4cy being Twins slappy

Hopefully something new was discussed yesterday by all those obsessed with the Hawks that post here (I am self admittedly obsessed with the Hawks).
- Fran is a tireless recruiter. He spent 34 years total recruiting two kids.

Reactions: irish

Aug 26, 2014
b12 leader Texas losing to Maryland destroys b12 credibility.
Yeah because teams don't change throughout the year. Iowa State, Purdue, Texas, they are exactly the same teams they were to start the season. Remember this when Purdue curb stomps you guys in a couple weeks or whenever you play.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah because teams don't change throughout the year. Iowa State, Purdue, Texas, they are exactly the same teams they were to start the season. Remember this when Purdue curb stomps you guys in a couple weeks or whenever you play.

I’ve caught several Purdue games this year. They are a good young team, but I figured all I would meet is stuff like @CyDude16 posted if I said that. Much like many national people looked at ISU at 2-3 beats WVU so WVU must be a joke and overrated.

There is always much more to it than that. Purdue and ISU are both good teams, even though they struggled early.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
I’ve caught several Purdue games this year. They are a good young team, but I figured all I would meet is stuff like @CyDude16 posted if I said that. Much like many national people looked at ISU at 2-3 beats WVU so WVU must be a joke and overrated.

There is always much more to it than that. Purdue and ISU are both good teams, even though they struggled early.

I was responding to your guys very own dexterhawk. Read his post first, you dunce.

Aug 26, 2014

I think Purdue is better than their record and I think Iowa is worse than their record honestly. We are your best win and you had a HUGE advantage that game. Outside of that you've played one average team (that you lost to) and 5 AWFUL teams. I think you finish 8-4 with losses to Penn State, Purdue, and Nebraska.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Tech is better than Purdue

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
He was YeahBuddy before, Dan before that one

3DgPfN