Maryland/Iowa...

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Don’t even bother. These people have seething hatred for the University of Iowa, and they will ignore all stats and facts you present to them if it doesn’t fit their narrative.
Says the troll.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Maryland is 4-2 but has beaten absolutely no one..They are totally hit and miss and right now looks like they have no interest in playing the cold with a 40 mph wind.[/QUOTE]
Texas is no one?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Maryland is 4-2 but has beaten absolutely no one..They are totally hit and miss and right now looks like they have no interest in playing the cold with a 40 mph wind.
Texas is no one?[/QUOTE]

Texas is good, but you knew that and you are trolling.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Sure it is. I don't find it necessary to run to an Iowa board when ISU plays a Big 12 opponent.

Little brother
Hawk fans see the rival boards as an open invitation to roach up the place. They do not think that maybe a rivals thread would be a place for Iowa State fans to come and discuss our rivals amongst ourselves, on an IOWA STATE FAN SITE, without over sensitive tavern hawks defending their team ad nauseam. Seems petty that they do not have their own place to go. I have never once felt the need to go onto an Iowa Hawkeye fan site. I do not even know the names of their sites, because I do not give a rats a$$ about that bandwagon team, outside of the week we play them. Go back to your shanties, and quit using tax payers money using the computer at the public library.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Too bad Maryland didnt play this game like they did taht Tx game eh?

Maryland barely beat Rutgers who is complete garbage..the worst P5 team in fball. After week 1 no they havent beaten anyone.

Iowa has a good team they are also playing teams with QB’s who are complete garbage...Idk what htat offenseive game plan was for Maryland but wow that was worse than ISU game plan vs Iowa and i thiought that was the worst i’d Seen in years.

Didnt Maryland play their best QB and RB starting in the middle of the 3rd qtr?? Wtf? Haha. They don’t play their best RB and running QB until the game is over in a game with 40mph winds where all u can do is run really.

Truly head scratcher.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hawk fans see the rival boards as an open invitation to roach up the place. They do not think that maybe a rivals thread would be a place for Iowa State fans to come and discuss their rivals, on an IOWA STATE FAN SITE, without over sensitive tavern hawks defending their team ad nauseam. Seems petty that they do not have their own place to go. I have never once felt the need to go onto an Iowa Hawkeye fan site. I do not even know the names of their sites, because I do not give a rats a$$ about that bandwagon team, outside of the week we play them. Go back to your shanties, and quit using tax payers money using the computer at the public library.
When their voice is Jon Miller and their favorite Facebook page is Hawkeye Heaven, it tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: kingcy and aauummm

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Don’t even bother. These people have seething hatred for the University of Iowa, and they will ignore all stats and facts you present to them if it doesn’t fit their narrative.
Congrats you guys got a good win, but you can’t deny NIU sucks, UNI sucks, Minnesota sucks, Indiana sucks, and Maryland is so so. Iowa still has a good team but the teams you have beat have not been great for the most part.

• Agree
Reactions: casey1973