Hate Iowa but see what this one says

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Penn State and a bunch of weak sisters until they get to the other division winner. Would be shocked if they lose any other than Penn State and I am not convinced the Pedos are that great.

Well they did just lose to a bad Michigan St team yesterday

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010
Really hard to judge how well they're playing when they're playing awful competition

Ohio St. played the same last two teams Indiana & Minnesota the last couple weeks and had a lot harder time with them than Iowa. If you watch the games Iowa's offensive line looks to really be coming together. On the other hand Iowa fans think the win against OSU doesn't look like much now and WVU is overrated. I think if Iowa beats Maryland like they should next weekend you have to give them credit for playing well.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Ohio St. played the same last two teams Indiana & Minnesota the last couple weeks and had a lot harder time with them than Iowa. If you watch the games Iowa's offensive line looks to really be coming together. On the other hand Iowa fans think the win against OSU doesn't look like much now and WVU is overrated. I think if Iowa beats Maryland like they should next weekend you have to give them credit for playing well.

I'm not going to give credit to Iowa for beating Minnesota, Indiana and Maryland. We would beat those teams and wouldn't expect them to give us credit for doing it either

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA

Nope.

tumblr_mxkp0zbLcS1sg2yrvo2_1280.jpg

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

So you're an Iowa fan if you're assuming we should be watching their games.

Do you think Ohio State is good? They aren't. They should have a loss to TCU as well if TCU doesn't self destruct for about 10 game minutes.

• Funny
Reactions: Patrick Riley

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010
Really hard to judge how well they're playing when they're playing awful competition

I'm not going to give credit to Iowa for beating Minnesota, Indiana and Maryland. We would beat those teams and wouldn't expect them to give us credit for doing it either

Iowa shouldn't get credit if they beat Maryland who is the only loss for Texas? That's some pretty poor logic.

• Funny
Reactions: CyDude16

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

If I give Iowa some credit on behalf of the board will you stfu?

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
The BIG is down. Let’s see Michigan play Ohio state to determine which team is the best. Ohio state should be winning all these games by 30-40 points the way they recruit.

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010

Iowa shouldn't get credit if they beat Maryland who is the only loss for Texas? That's some pretty poor logic.
Maryland is pretty much the equivalent of Kansas State or Baylor so no and I wouldn't expect credit in return. In reality the only good win any team in the state was us vs WVU. Yeah we are Iowa's best win by far but we were also handicapped that game

If your going to say Maryland is the equivalent of KSU or Baylor you pretty much discredited the strength of the Big 12 as a league because they handed Texas their only loss.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
The BIG is down. Let’s see Michigan play Ohio state to determine which team is the best. Ohio state should be winning all these games by 30-40 points the way they recruit.

Not having Bosa is a big deal for them and that’s not even the biggest distraction they’ve had this year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If your going to say Maryland is the equivalent of KSU or Baylor you pretty much discredited the strength of the Big 12 as a league because they handed Texas their only loss.

Texas got upset, it happens. We lost to a Big Ten West team early in the season, doesn't mean we suck

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010
Texas got upset, it happens. We lost to a Big Ten West team early in the season, doesn't mean we suck

I totally agree ISU had a big disadvantage going into the Iowa game with having the first game cancelled. I think the two are pretty even and at most one team would probably win 6 games if they played 10 times.

But with that said, we have Maryland beating Texas, OSU beating TCU(albeit a middle of the pack team in the league) and Iowa beating ISU and posters want to act like the Big 12 is a power this year and the B1G is a weak conference. If the tables were turned and where a middle of the pack Big 12 beat the top team in the B1G and the B12 was 3-0 against the B1G and B1G posters were making the same claim you would be laughing at them.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: wclarson and Rural

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Yeah, Iowa has become RELENTLESS AND RUTHLESS (just ask the propagandist in chief at the Des Moines Rag) and they are the greatest team ever. We should all bow down and worship and abase ourselves before them.

This is all such ridiculous relativistic ********! Keep it in the ISR Hokroach!

• Dislike
Reactions: Patrick Riley

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I totally agree ISU had a big disadvantage going into the Iowa game with having the first game cancelled. I think the two are pretty even and at most one team would probably win 6 games if they played 10 times.

But with that said, we have Maryland beating Texas, OSU beating TCU(albeit a middle of the pack team in the league) and Iowa beating ISU and posters want to act like the Big 12 is a power this year and the B1G is a weak conference. If the tables were turned and where a middle of the pack Big 12 beat the top team in the B1G and the B12 was 3-0 against the B1G and B1G posters were making the same claim you would be laughing at them.

The Big Ten East is fine, the Big Ten West sucks. If you're looking for me to give credit to Iowa for beating bad teams it's just not going to happen. Maryland is a 12.5 point underdog this weekend for a reason and Minnesota and Indiana are garbage

• Agree
Reactions: wclarson

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010
The Big Ten East is fine, the Big Ten West sucks. If you're looking for me to give credit to Iowa for beating bad teams it's just not going to happen. Maryland is a 12.5 point underdog this weekend for a reason and Minnesota and Indiana are garbage

What does that say about Texas the B12 leader then or the Big 12 as a whole?