RECRUITING: Iowa State hosting Xavier Foster on an official visit this weekend

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
2 things:

1. Missouri looks like they are recruiting him twice as hard as everybody else.
2. Rutgers?
Rutgers taking the spray and pray approach like ISU football. 51 offers for 2019 and 35 for 2020, ISU has 32 and 18.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Wouldn't be shocked at all if he picks ISU (not this weekend, but eventually). :rolleyes:

I agree. Coach Prohm isn't the hard sell type. He runs a program that's as much about building quality young men as it is about winning. Some kids/parents are looking for that, and some aren't. We'll take the ones that are (and it sounds like his dad is certainly into that).

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Rutgers- we are almost new york. Please come?

I don't live far from RU -- they play in a little bandbox, filled with surly fans. It seats maybe 6k. There is a lot of BB talent in NJ but they can't even challenge Seton Hall. I can't imagine that he'd end up there in normal circumstances but if there's a family connnection, stranger things have happened.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I don't live far from RU -- they play in a little bandbox, filled with surly fans. It seats maybe 6k. There is a lot of BB talent in NJ but they can't even challenge Seton Hall. I can't imagine that he'd end up there in normal circumstances but if there's a family connnection, stranger things have happened.

But, but, but, New York market!!

• Funny
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron