Pack the Jack!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Weather for next Saturday is looking pretty decent right now, let's cross our fingers it stays that way and that the parking lots don't flood before then..... I'm talking paved lots, not grass lots. I'm already assuming the grass lots will be closed.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Saturday night all black uni’s? What better time to bust them out

Are all black uni's a problem for a night game?
Yeah, lights, I know, just seems like it would be tougher to see guys quickly.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
I guess I don’t follow WVU much. What makes them so good? Strong pass game? Run game? Defense? What are their good skill sets?

Grier is one the best quarterbacks in the country. David Sills is one of the best receivers. They have plenty of good offensive playmakers. Defense is pretty typical West Virginia.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
[
I guess I don’t follow WVU much. What makes them so good? Strong pass game? Run game? Defense? What are their good skill sets?
A Heisman candidate at quarterback, excellent receivers, good offensive line...and a decent defense. They seem to like to throw the ball downfield.

What's bigger than playing ranked teams?
Didn’t say snything about “bigger”, either. Was simply referring to what it takes to sell out the Jack.

Aside, of course, from us being ranked.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
If you're having doubts ask yourself, do you really want to miss Montgomery getting 200 yards and Purdy throwing 4 Td's?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron