This Sunday morning power ranking isn't fun anymore ...

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Good list...I can see TT and TCU switching. I can actually see WV and TX switching. And with Notre Dame cruising, WV almost needs to run the table. I don't see that happening. Big 12 looking like the PAC this season.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
How many times have we seen a coach hang on too long...Snyder needed to have his parade last year and then moved on to the retired life. Swallow your pride and let it go...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
K-State is really not even below average presently. Special teams are abhorrent. And when that always dependable piece is gone, the program is 'smoldering.' Right now, an obvious lack of depth is showing. Some youngster gets hurt and there's no scholarship replacement to fill in. And the one injured is oftentimes a walk-on himself. I'm not sure where this is headed, frankly. State could have used an off week rather than welcoming oSu to a half-full stadium on Saturday morning.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I just can't stand the national media's hatred for the Big 12.

OU loses on a last second FG to a Texas team that could very well end up being a top 10 team, and the national media already says OU is out of the CFP picture. Really?

I guess those B1G lovers forget the year Ohio State got in when their one loss was against an unranked Virginia Tech, huh?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX

OU loses on a last second FG to a Texas team that could very well end up being a top 10 team, and the national media already says OU is out of the CFP picture. Really?

I guess those B1G lovers forget the year Ohio State got in when their one loss was against an unranked Virginia Tech, huh?

But...but... "eye test..."

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Tech's one big win is the same as ours - so next week when they play TCU will be telling. Not sure how OSU was ranked because their one good win was a ranked Boise state team at home and Boise doesn't appear to be all that good of a team.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
But...but... "eye test..."

Well they can't use defense as a talking point this year.

There's not a single team in the Big Ten that is good on defense. A couple look the part but complete a few passes on them and they're all screwed up.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

I get this sentiment, but so far this year seems very different. There are 4-5 dominant teams right now. Oklahoma could get back in the picture, but they'll need other teams to trip up against rather soft schedules. Bama, tOSU, ND, and Clemson look destined to be in the CFP with Georgia as the first alternate. WVU will be out of the picture after next week.