Ferentz with the worst contract in CFB

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
726.gif

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm no fan of CyTwins usual trolling just like I abhor much of the trolling our resident hawks put on here. However, CyTwins didn't write this piece and his posting it here doesn't deserve the derision he is getting. How about talking about the merits of the points made in the article?

• Optimistic
Reactions: aauummm

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'm no fan of CyTwins usual trolling just like I abhor much of the trolling our resident hawks put on here. However, CyTwins didn't write this piece and his posting it here doesn't deserve the derision he is getting. How about talking about the merits of the points made in the article?

First of all the article doesn't state that KF has the worst contract in all of football like CyTwins put in the headline.

Second of all, while KF does get paid a nice compensation, he has also produced at a good clip for the last 18 years and going. I'm sure Iowa will take the results that KF has given that has other likewise universities jealous of Iowa's results.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher, Gus Malzahn, Kirk Ferentz. Seems like a pretty strong list to be included in.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
First of all the article doesn't state that KF has the worst contract in all of football like CyTwins put in the headline.

Second of all, while KF does get paid a nice compensation, he has also produced at a good clip for the last 18 years and going. I'm sure Iowa will take the results that KF has given that has other likewise universities jealous of Iowa's results.

You would think Iowa would get rid of win clauses for 6 (gets a bowl for any P5 team) and 7 wins at least.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So basically just like Urban, Fisher and Gus, Ferentz has done such a great job coaching that he has demanded a really nice contract.

Sounds about right.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53