***OFFICIAL 2018 **** IOWA THREAD***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mriowaniceguy

Sep 11, 2015
I fully expect a bunch of tired memes, tavernhok references, and oh so cleverly hidden f-bombs (because apparently using the whole word violates the TOS as there are so many children and otherwise sensitive churchgoers present).

Some war stories about previous bad experiences in Iowa City would also be entertaining. Like the clone fan who bitched about his wife getting stink palmed by a boy scout.

C'mon guys, exceed my already low expectations: ready, set, post!

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I fully expect a bunch of tired memes, tavernhok references, and oh so cleverly hidden f-bombs (because apparently using the whole word violates the TOS as there are so many children and otherwise sensitive churchgoers present).

Some war stories about previous bad experiences in Iowa City would also be entertaining. Like the clone fan who bitched about his wife getting stink palmed by a boy scout.

C'mon guys, exceed my already low expectations: ready, set, post!