Ferentz's Emphasis on the ISU Game

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Which is why Nebraska is pushing for it to be on Black Friday. Will they get to Wisky or Minny levels for Iowa is hard to know. But to say iSu is Iowa’s only rival is and always will be false.
Only, no. Biggest, yes. (by far)

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Man, ISU fans really don't want Iowa and Nebraska rivalry to be a thing. Guess it stings a little cause they tried to make them a rival for 100 years and couldn't get it done while it only took Iowa 7 years.

giphy.webp

Moos told Nebraska247 back in November how important traditions are to him. “One thing that is tough is that we don’t have a rival,” Moos said then. “We’re trying to create some, but the great thing about back in the day is that it was Nebraska and Oklahoma, two super powerhouses in the old Big 8 and Big 12.”

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wisky, Minny and Nebby are rivals for Iowa whether or not you like it. But I guess you can keep pickkng and choosing what counts in order to keep your myopia going.

giphy.webp

“One thing that is tough is that we don’t have a rival,” Moos said

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wisky, Minny and Nebby are rivals for Iowa whether or not you like it. But I guess you can keep pickkng and choosing what counts in order to keep your myopia going.

So was OU and NE rivals? I responded that they played the last 15/16 years on Halloween and you ignored that.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Most Minnesotans I know, had some relatives go to the U, consider Iowa to be more annoying than a big rival. They think of Wisconsin when you ask rival. Bring up Iowa, they just say their fans are dbags.

Haha...coming from the fanbase that chants "We Hate Iowa" at most games including non-iowa games.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Not even close. Conference games will always mean more.
Folks, what else do you need to see from this guy that he is full of ****?

Don't forget this is from an Iowa fan posting on an ISU fansite about how ISU fans are obsessed with Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron