SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Also FYI, these aren't single game. Those go on sale the 16th... >.>

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
The 16th of November I think is what they said about single game tickets.

Wowza, I didn't even notice the November part. Why the heck is it so close to the event? That sucks.

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Wowza, I didn't even notice the November part. Why the heck is it so close to the event? That sucks.

My guess is they will have Very Little if any single game tickets. My guess is the tickets open today will go fast. So the November date will not matter much.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
My guess is they will have Very Little if any single game tickets. My guess is the tickets open today will go fast. So the November date will not matter much.

They might as well not do it at all then.

Who is going to buy single game tickets and plan a trip around it.

I thought it made sense when I was thinking August 16th for single game tickets. Give people a week to buy the packages, then sell the remaining as either.

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
They might as well not do it at all then.

Who is going to buy single game tickets and plan a trip around it.

I thought it made sense when I was thinking August 16th for single game tickets. Give people a week to buy the packages, then sell the remaining as either.

I certainly am not planning a trip to Hawaii to follow the Cyclones without tickets. But I am sure some will. Some schools already have sold out some booster ticket packages. If I read it correct on the Website Duke only has booster tickets for 2 of the 3 games they will play. Seems weird.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I certainly am not planning a trip to Hawaii to follow the Cyclones without tickets. But I am sure some will. Some schools already have sold out some booster ticket packages. If I read it correct on the Website Duke only has booster tickets for 2 of the 3 games they will play. Seems weird.

We already have the trip booked. However, I honestly didn't realize how expensive the ticket packages were. Honestly I think my group is passing on tickets and will take our chances trying to get stuff on stubhub or when we get there. If we don't get them... I'm still in Hawaii.

• Winner
Reactions: TykeClone

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Could have bought Auburn tickets, but no luck with Iowa State tickets.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Lucky you!! I refreshed right at 3, and just kept getting the error that none available. Tried all the different ticket options for only 2 tickets and no luck.

The trick was to make an account and save your credit card to the account before 3pm.

About 3 clicks and I bought them right at 3pm

• Agree
Reactions: salennon07

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
I got my tickets too!!! I had to buy a ticket for my two year old which I was not too crazy about. Almost 500 a ticket for entire tournament is purely insane. I've already committed for hotel and flights...oh well.

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
The trick was to make an account and save your credit card to the account before 3pm.

About 3 clicks and I bought them right at 3pm

That's actually what i did as well, so consider your self lucky lol. I remember getting screwed for tickets in the past not having everything setup in advance, so I was prepared from that standpoint.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I got my tickets too!!! I had to buy a ticket for my two year old which I was not too crazy about. Almost 500 a ticket for entire tournament is purely insane. I've already committed for hotel and flights...oh well.

And it's just OUR games not the whole tournament.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron