List of B12 coaches with Urban Meyer power ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm not a fan of coaches having too much power. How much is too much can be hard to define but easy to see. Certainly, the two most powerful people in Kansas are Bills, Self and Snyder. How'd you like to be their bosses, yikes. I'm not sure there are any others in this league with their kind of sway?

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I'm not a fan of coaches having too much power. How much is too much can be hard to define but easy to see. Certainly, the two most powerful people in Kansas are Bills, Self and Snyder. How'd you like to be their bosses, yikes. I'm not sure there are any others in this league with their kind of sway?

Honesty if the guys win consistently they hold all the cards and Athletic Departments look the other way on lots of things

Heck T Boone does not like Gundy, and yet Gundy is still there.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
giphy.gif

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
JoPa at Penn State, Jamis Winston doings at FSU, Baylor's Art, Michigan State's mess, Urban, Arizona's RichRod, basketball's FBI inquiries ... fans can make fun all they want but the situation is troubling.