Hawkeyes starting safety transferring

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah doesn't seem like a huge loss for them, depth wise is probably more concerning than anything else. Butler is still going for 150 yds. and 2 TD's against them!

Definitely a pretty huge loss for them

Having Snyder healthy should really help the Iowa defense this season. Safeties will be really good.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oh Twins, you're nothing if not consistent. Snyder not only was NOT going to start, but he was struggling to hold onto a backup role. He was on final warning if you will after his OWI, and he blew it. It's unfortunate but hardly crippling.
He wasn't going to start? I assumed he was.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'd be more concerned if it was a LB since Iowa is really thin there. We have depth and experience at safety. Another loss there would hurt though.

OK but where is the link to this "Snyder not only was NOT going to start, but he was struggling to hold onto a backup role." That definitely isn't accurate

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Oh, cytwins. As closely as you monitor the state of Iowa sports, there is no way you don't know the story here. I know it and rarely go to message boards other than football recruiting and general team progress. He was voted off by the team's leadership council because of the latest transgression. But you already know that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron