OT: Trump vs Rosie

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237997,00.html

I heard a sound bite of this on the way to work today. Rosie is playing with fire I think because Trump is not scared to throw anyone under the bus in order to protect his name. I've been annoyed with Rosie enough in the past that I find it pretty funny that Trump is just coming out and saying all the things about her that we all have thought as well! You'd think that Rosie would have learned from the whole mess when Martha Stewart took on Trump over her failed Apprentice show and he lashed out and put her in her place. But then again Rosie is not too bright to begin with so this is no surprise...

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Good I'm glad he came back at her. And he is right that she is UGLY, uglier than a mud fence. And when their ugly, and have a personality like she does, a guy would have to have a keg of Jack Daniels IV'd into his arm to even consider talking to her, which of course is why she probably leans to the other side to other UGLY, nasty women who have the personality of a pit bull.

It really chaps my arse when any celebrity comes out on a news show or political speech and thinks I posess even one little trace of care of what they think just because they act in front of a camera. Add ugly Rosie-palm to the list of of outspoken freeks like Julia Roberts, the Chicks with Dixies, Tom Cruise and on and on and on.

• Creative
Reactions: NATEizKING

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
"I have to listen to this fat slob?"

LOL. Rosie is messing with the wrong person this time. She attacked Kelly Ripa a month ago, and Kelly buckled under for her. The Donald won't, I can guarantee you that. He's saying the things the rest of us wish we could have made public.

Then, the way Trump threatened to send someone to steal Rosie's girlfriend....LOL....

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I liked it in the interview when Trump said that Rosie-palm was just upset because Miss USA came to him and Rosie wished she had gone to her. You could hear the Fox news anchor laughing when he said that.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Anyone watch Nip/Tuck? Rosie had a few appearances on the show this season. Her character: a dumb and loud-mouthed white trash lady that won the lotto and wanted some plastic surgury done for her, her daughter, and her husband who is not the father of her daughter. Anyway, after the operations Rosie walked in on her daughter and husband doing it and wound up a miserable, lonely woman who was rich but had no friends. It gets better... she appears again wanting to have sex with the hottie doctor and wound up paying like $400k for 10 minutes with him which was one sex scene I'm glad I did not just eat prior to watching. Of course she would not stop talking during it and the doctor told her to shut up or he'd stop right there.

Sadly the character she played had a lot of similarities to her real life which made it that much more funny to me. I've heard a rumor that apparently she wants to land a full-time role on that show, not sure how she fits into the theme of the show but sure hope it's only rumor.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I love Trump...he just says f the political correctness, and says whatever he wants. I love it.

And cyclonesrule91, tell us how you really feel! LOL.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
This is getting even better...this article is a must read.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/482060p-405629c.html

A couple of Highlights:
Maybe she wanted to put the crown back on Miss USA's head," the real-estate mogul said of the openly gay O'Donnell, who has four children with her partner, Kelli. "I think she's very attracted to Miss USA so she probably wanted to put the crown on her head herself."

Insult No. 2: "She is a very, very unattractive woman who really is a bully." Insult No. 3: "Ultimately, Rosie is a loser, and ultimately ("The View") will fail because of Rosie. ... Barbara (Walters) made a mistake and let me tell you something, Barbara's a good friend of mine. She cannot stand Rosie O'Donnell."

Trump fired back later Wednesday in a TV interview, calling O'Donnell a "slob," among other insults. "I never went bankrupt, but she said I went bankrupt. So probably I'll sue her because it would be fun.

"Wasn't that a fun night of viewing? ... Look who's here today: Kelli. I was afraid to leave her home in case somebody with a comb-over came and stole her from me," she said.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
And cyclonesrule91, tell us how you really feel! LOL.

Ya, I apologize for going overboard sometimes(my wife reminds me of this all the time). Sometimes the right buttons get pushed and it's like I lose a grip for a while. Show mercy on me please:biggrin9gp:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Ya, I apologize for going overboard sometimes(my wife reminds me of this all the time). Sometimes the right buttons get pushed and it's like I lose a grip for a while. Show mercy on me please:biggrin9gp:

No apology necessary...I thought it was hilarious. :laugh8kb:

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
They're both tools of the highest order. I laughed when I read what Trump said about her and I laughed when I saw Rosie do her impression of him. It's kind of win-win since I love to see both of them look like idiots (and they do such a good job of it...).

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
It gets better... she appears again wanting to have sex with the hottie doctor and wound up paying like $400k for 10 minutes with him which was one sex scene I'm glad I did not just eat prior to watching. Of course she would not stop talking during it and the doctor told her to shut up or he'd stop right there

oh it got worse...you end up seeing her naked a$$ through sheer stockings. *shudder* that's a HORRID image that got burned into my mind. I'm currently going through therapy...

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
oh it got worse...you end up seeing her naked a$$ through sheer stockings. *shudder* that's a HORRID image that got burned into my mind. I'm currently going through therapy...

Oh man, and right before supper too....Thanks man. I'll bet you if you really did see her naked a$$, it would have more hail damage on it than collectively in the storm that went through Iowa before we put the storm on the Buffalo's last year.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
They're both tools of the highest order. I laughed when I read what Trump said about her and I laughed when I saw Rosie do her impression of him. It's kind of win-win since I love to see both of them look like idiots (and they do such a good job of it...).

Yep, I'm with you...talk about two of my LEAST favorite people in the world. Choosing between those two would be like choosing between a severe case of hemorrhoids or genital warts.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Oh man, and right before supper too....Thanks man. I'll bet you if you really did see her naked a$$, it would have more hail damage on it than collectively in the storm that went through Iowa before we put the storm on the Buffalo's last year.

Dude, there isn't a insurance adjuster in the WORLD willing to inspect that hail damage. Call it 'totalled' and move on.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Dude, there isn't a insurance adjuster in the WORLD willing to inspect that hail damage. Call it 'totalled' and move on.

You got that right. Send the check and save on the therapy later. Any woman ugly enough to make a train take a gravel road, meaner than a junkyard dog, and big enough to kick start a 747, the risk you would take by arguing about the extent of damage to that posterior might end up in severe bodily harm to the exponential degree my friend. Pull the flag

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Anyone watch Nip/Tuck? Rosie had a few appearances on the show this season. Her character: a dumb and loud-mouthed white trash lady that won the lotto and wanted some plastic surgury done for her, her daughter, and her husband who is not the father of her daughter. Anyway, after the operations Rosie walked in on her daughter and husband doing it and wound up a miserable, lonely woman who was rich but had no friends. It gets better... she appears again wanting to have sex with the hottie doctor and wound up paying like $400k for 10 minutes with him which was one sex scene I'm glad I did not just eat prior to watching. Of course she would not stop talking during it and the doctor told her to shut up or he'd stop right there.

Sadly the character she played had a lot of similarities to her real life which made it that much more funny to me. I've heard a rumor that apparently she wants to land a full-time role on that show, not sure how she fits into the theme of the show but sure hope it's only rumor.

Her in a love scene???:no6xn: :no6xn: I know the only thoughts I got going through my head about her involvement in that affair is the poor sap on top and the huge risk of burning his arse on the light bulb he would have. The would be one instance where that actor should earn hazard pay...