What Is The Dumbest Hawkeye Personalized License Plate You've Seen

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I was driving down Duff Avenue in Ames the other day and see this beige High Country GMC pickup and see the plate PRDU FN. I got a closer and see it is on a Iowa Hawkeye personalized with a Purdue license plate frame trying to cover up the Iowa Hawkeye lettering. I wanted to take a picture of it but I actually had an Ames PD car behind me and my wife was also frowning on the idea of me taking it.

I guess you have to make the best of living in Iowa and being a Purdue fan. Also the "gold" color just isn't the same for both schools. Love the fact they express their loyalty of being a Purdue Fan at the expense of the Hawkeyes!!

Still the HAWKSTD plate is the best in my book. Just can't fix stupid I guess.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
I was driving down Duff Avenue in Ames the other day and see this beige High Country GMC pickup and see the plate PRDU FN. I got a closer and see it is on a Iowa Hawkeye personalized with a Purdue license plate frame trying to cover up the Iowa Hawkeye lettering. I wanted to take a picture of it but I actually had an Ames PD car behind me and my wife was also frowning on the idea of me taking it.

I guess you have to make the best of living in Iowa and being a Purdue fan. Also the "gold" color just isn't the same for both schools. Love the fact they express their loyalty of being a Purdue Fan at the expense of the Hawkeyes!!

Still the HAWKSTD plate is the best in my book. Just can't fix stupid I guess.

My fav is the iSu plate that says 44 to 41.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
1927732_520587875730_7356_n.jpg

leschmick1785

Jul 12, 2013
Not sure which interpretation of that plate is funnier. I could go on a long diatribe about how Dae Matthews Band completely ****** up music and ruined half a generation of now 30 thirty somethings when it comes to music.

At the risk of derailing this thread, I'd love to hear this diatribe

• Agree
Reactions: TXCyclones

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
There's one I see in Ames a lot that is "KNTS4UI".

Here's where omission of vowels can lead to some interesting conclusions.

I'll go ahead and assume that it's an old lady that sits in the front row of carver hawkeye arena and knits sweaters during games.

• Funny
Reactions: urb1 and huntt26

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You liked it when Jantz tossed to White for the double OT win? It was a good game. Jantz seemed to thrive against the hawks.

If Iowa fans like Stanley they should like Jantz. They're basically the same player except Jantz was a better runner

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
There's one in the neighborhood in Waukee that is FNHOSTL which I'm not sure how it got through....
A few others... CYHNTR, WHOSISU

Always blows me away when those that get vanity plates for one team and then mention the rival thinking they're cool doing the slam....Yet doesn't that just show you are little brother?? Me thinks so.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron